Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

FRESHSTHETICS

This app works really good and is easy to handle. I have to say that their support is amazing and very fast.

Rexgear

It is the great support from people that makes an app awesome. Thank you Margaux for all the help in getting our Weglot up and running. Really appreciate it.

socksnaive.com

Very nice app and wonderful customer service. It's really helping us to open up to new markets. I strongly recommend it :)

Sweet Packs NL

very good app, easy to use and the support team is very helpful on the numerous times i reached out to them. Including Alexis!

brainsmart.at

This app is perfect foe our store, translating it in to the major European languages with very little fuss or trouble. Their support staff are excellent too, being very helpful and responding almost instantly to any requests. All in all, would recommend happily! 5 Star support! :)

cheenashop

I'm giving 5 stars for the support. Unlike some of the other Apps out there, Weglot was quick and willing to resolve any issues I was having after installing the App. Guillaume especially was super helpful. I found, however, that the automated translation was not always accurate which required me to go over the entire website and manually translate certain phrases or words. Not a huge deal because the bulk of the translation is correct and this App saves you so much time from doing all the translating yourself.

Aarja Health®

Quick support and easy to use! We can recommend it! You can make translations easily with the visual editor, which we use a lot!

Sun Pharmacy

Very quick support. solved my issues in minutes! I tried couple of apps but this one is the best!! Keep it up

noo.ma

WeGlot helped us translate our e-commerce platform to three additional languages and any problem has been quickly resolved with the support of their Customer Service Representative, Nathalie.

Thanks for help! It was a very positive experience & we are even more happy to use this app frequently.

Manuka Honey UAE

Great and quick support.
We faced issues after we updated our theme.
They fixed those issues in a few hours.
Keep it up!