Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

My UV Sanitize™

Je viens de l'installer est la traduction, malgré quelques erreurs, est parfaite
I just installed it and the translation, despite a few mistakes, is perfect.

CAFÉ COURAGE - Support your bar

Christophe from Weglot helped us instantly with a translation issue. Great plugin - and customer service.

Fourstore

Great translation & great service and help with coding and errors. They really care about you, understand you and do as requested

Emils Jewellery

Working good, but the best is the amazing support service!
They helped me so much setting everything up!

Pergear

Thanks Alex for his/her great help, and I am able to deal all the issues with Weglot, and will go for the pro plan now, 5 stars for sure.

ZOVERO

App works great, exactly what I expected. When I didn't know what to do, the support team always helped me reliably and quickly. Appreciate it!

vly

I used Weglot to translate our Website from German to English. The customer support was absolutely incredible and helped me solve every issue I ran into! A big thanks to Guillaume who supported me during the whole process, he even created a custom tutorial to show me how to fix my issue! The default translations also seems to be very good, much better than the free translation apps I normally use.

Skin Republic Switzerland

Works perfectly! Support helped me very quickly and fixed the small issues I had with our special THEME. Worth the money and they do an amazing job. THANK YOU, Nathalie^, John and WEGLOT Team

Bombay Sunset Jewellery

I have been using this app for a while and now I will be uninstalling it. It basically doesn't work well and it translates only partially. It also adds strange characters to the translation lists, increasing your word count so that you have to upgrade to a bigger plan. Customer support doesn't respond to any support requests.

UPDATE: I have received an email from Karina which blames me for not being happy with the app and leaving a bad review. She says, and I quote, "I wanted to know why you did not contact us directly and instead left this review?" So there is nothing wrong with the app and I have to be happy with it. Also, she chases me only 6 hours later saying "I wanted to follow up on the below message and see if you remove the review." Karina, I had contacted you twice through the webchat on the app, that's why. Your approach to feedback has been really terrible.

March 18, 2020

We are sorry you feel this way but asking you to contact us if you are having issues is not in any way blaming you. It is normal to ask a user to contact us if they do not understand certain aspects of how our app functions instead of leaving a negative review on issues that are actually fixable. So other users reading this understand that your issues were resolvable:

Here is the answer to your statements:

-We have responded to all your messages; the last one being in December. There were NO unanswered messages from our team.

-The reason your site is not translating completely is that you are over the limit of your plan and not the app not functioning.

-Can you give me an example of strange characters?
Also, we do not have some mechanism that randomly adds characters to your site to scam you. We are a reputable company and wish to remain that way. We translate everything that is in your source code.

We wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

hey-valerie

Great help from Thomas. One of my apps was interfering w the visual editor. Deep investigation started. Fixed it step by step. Prompt communication. Thanks thomas and team!