Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Altorlocks

We have been using them for about 6 months now and have never had an issue (which is a good thing in my mind). Recently, I needed to see if I could tweak language to help with our Japanese customers. Not knowing how to do this, I contacted support and was given a detailed response within 24 hours and they even included a video for how to get to the area I needed to change. I can't speak on the translation service yet since I just made changes today, but I can say they are great with their customer service!

Reboots Shop

We have a problem Weglot for several weeks. There are translations in all kinds of languages that we don't even use on our website. The translations are added automatically and we are not able to stop this from happening. This makes it a hassle for our translator and messes up our statistics. The customer service is not able to solve the problem.

SILVERITALY

Very good to customize our own translations.
Excellent Customer Support. Very happy :) :) :) :) :) :)

wattcycling

Incroyable ! Assistance technique super rapide et efficace !! Je conseille l app a tous le monde !!!

Merci

Holy Feel

le support technique est vraiment rapide, toutes les reponses a mes question ont ete traitee en un temps record. un apps indispensable pour celui qui veut etendre son business. bravo...

noblnutrition

Weglot support team (especialy Christophe) was awesome, because helped me with everything they can. I was really suprised for that kind a devotion. Many thanks. Best support ever!!

Sunkissed

Was nervous and in trouble, Been looking for youtube tutorials for two weeks with no success and then i decided to contact customer support - QUICK EMAIL RESPONSE + Christophe SAVED my day!
The app works great in both languages
Thanks!

Highly recommended!

877 Workshop

Great app and amazing customer support! Super fast communication and workflow! Arthur was an amazing help and solved my problem within minutes.

Hyper Atlantic

Currently testing this app, but i have to give thumbs up to Christophe from the support team, amazing communication and fast replies! i do recommend this app if you want to have your store in multiple languages.

Varifetish Store

why did the apps say it's free when they ask you to subscribe to a 10 days free trial? I don't trust this app, it's not honest.