Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

NordicTrack Switzerland

Best app for translation. I love it. Really good support. go for it without any doubt. Easy to use and really friendly

Me-Imotion.eu

really nice app, it does what it need to do. it is easy to translate your website , and the customer service is also very nice.

Bisbino Shop

We installed this app and ask for a support: everything worked really good and fast!
It's awesome work with professional people

Opus Knives

Sincèrement un des meilleurs services clients que j'ai eu à utiliser jusqu'à maintenant ! Merci.. Ils sont réactifs au possible !

Colorful Ears

The best great app ever. we've tried all of them in the market and for sure this is the one. Don't hesitate any longer if u need an app for your website.

woodalp

Great app and easy integration. Support is very responsive and friendly. Would absolutely recommend to go with it.

coucoullc

Nathalie and others they help everyone if you subscribe or not great app goooooo and i want another apps do like them i swear they help me and answer on my email always.

Salunabis

Great app and customer service! Translations were very good (used for French, German, Portuguese and Spanish).

Tatwa Integrative Medicine

The app is great, great features, easy to use.
And the support is awesome: effective, fast and very nice!

Majo Medicine

I was looking for a simple app so that I can translate my website into Japanese in the most straight forward way. I recommend weglot very much. Even when I get stuck on a certain feature, the team is so helpful and reliable. Thank you!