Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

69 Sneaker

Weglot does the job perfectly.Of course you have to edit the translations, but still a powerfull tool. And support is awsome, they helped me integrate customed language switchers to my website!

Thank you Weglot!

Pino & Jacaranda

I've used this app to translate my website and it's absolutely amazing, I never thought I was gonna be able to translate my site that easy! Incredible! Super easy to install and super easy to use!

BOÏDA

Didn't like the app at all - seemed to charge for more words that I actually have on my website and so difficult to exclude content from being translated. Didn't like the interface. But good customer service though

April 9, 2020

Hi Boida shop!

We are sorry you feel this way but we are not quite sure the context of your review as we could have helped you with excluding the content by just writing us a message.

​We also do not charge more words than are actually on the site as that would not only be counter-intuitive but a scam that goes against our company mission.
​​You have 100% transparency of what is translated on your Translation List which you can even sort by URL or creation date.
​This means words and SEO meta that you are not counting as this is in your HTML source code.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Equisense Shop

Amazing and fast help as always! A few awkward things sometimes but they usually resolve very fast.
Edit: We needed some help with our plan and they acted very fast and were very helpful in resolving our issue. Really nice customer service!

Your eco brushes

Bonne application qui permet une traduction de votre site sans prise de tête et surtout un excellent support qui répond à chacun de vos besoins :)
(merci à Christophe pour son aide )

Skyler Mattress

The app has an easy to use interface and is able to translate our website into other languages seamlessly. We appreciate the excellent and responsive support team that have helped us in multiple occasions to ensure our translations integrate well with our website, SEO and more!

Native Union

We use Weglot to translate our entire website in 22 different languages. Set up was quick an easy, and making improvements to the translations is very user-friendly.

What truly makes this a 5 star app is the support that Weglot offers. A special shout-out to Augustin and Christophe from the Weglot team, who always replied quickly, and offered world-class support. Looking forward to improving our translations over time, and to better serve our global customer base thanks to Weglot!

BPS Lighting

Top notch application, do eveything need it on our side and great communication on technical support !

Plasticfreeworld

I love this app. I think it's one of the best translation app out there.
Of course, you need to do some Manuel translation. But by now that is around 11-13%.. That also means over 80% is translated automatically and safes us A LOT of money. Keep up the good work

releaf GmbH

Great app! Does the job very well. The automatic translations saved us a ton of work. The interface is sleek and beautiful, as is the language picker.

What truly sets this app apart is the amazing support. These guys are fast and they go above and beyond expectations! We're really impressed.

A small improvement idea would be to highlight translations that no longer appear on the page, but that's just a minor detail.

All in all, we definitely recommend using this app!