Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

ComfortGamers

Christopher such a legend at support, imagine being stuck with this for days just to find out he solves it after 5 minutes.

Mangakameme

Awesome App. It works like a charm and saved us a lot of time. Support is also wonderful. The only thing I would love is more design option and integration for non-coder people.

Wine Whiskers

Let me start; these guys are thieves! We canceled, uninstalled, had support cancel, and they keep charging us over and over. My bank will not help. Instead, they want us to cancel the card when these thieves keep charging us. Be warned they are in it for the money and not the support. Also, the translation is mostly lazy and have to be redone by a professional. Every since BERT, Google knows what authentic translations look like.

ALPINOLS

The App works perfectly and the customer service is very good. They answer fast and they do everything to help.

Hussh-Cradles

I changed from Langify to WeGlot, mainly because finding translations to edit in Langify was a drag. WeGlot also offers an Online Editor which is the best for small edits. The dashboard is really simple and efficient.
I did encounter problems but the WeGlot team responded quickly during office hours. Moreover in time they have been doing great work in making the app even more user-friendly.
It took a lot of time to switch as I was also switching themes at the same moment but once settled in it is such a relief to have WeGlot. So thanks Guillaume and the rest of the team for all the time and this great app! Andreas from www.hussh-cradles.com

SlayThyName

Been using it for over 2 weeks and we are impressed. Easy to use, and works well. Support is amazing as well. Recommend!

Oleka Canvas

Very good choice!
The app works very well and the customer service is very fast and efficient!
I recommend it!

FabNetStudio

We choose the app bace on so many positive reviews . In real is waisting time . Customer service exist they will answer you in week or so in the way you have to fix whatever the problem is

Horse Star

This is a game changer. If you need to translate your store in multiple languages based on your visitor IDs you probably won't find anything better than Weglot. This is an all in one suite that helps you translate from text to images, until the last piece of content of your store.

Kartier Nord

I love this app, really easy to use. You can do manual editing, which is very useful for me as I want to use a different tone in French. I am using it for 1 language for now.
Guillaume has been great in helping me trouble shooting, he gave great advises.
Highly recommend this app.
Thanks