Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

TUCCA

Very well attended by John....................................................................................................

Kilya Beauty

I have downloaded the app for few weeks now. As it is my first time to open an online store, I had to translate to different languages. I contacted the support as I had some many issues regarding the notifications translation.
The support was always ready to help and they are very reactive. I do not regret to have install this app as the customer support is amazing. Whenever you have a issue, they are here to help and they reply to you quite fast.

I definitely recommend this app.

KB

Kurt Vandeweerdt Photography

The app really makes it easy to (custom) translate your site! Beautiful and easy to understand lay-out. And their customer support is right on it, answering your e-mails very quickly. Maybe not 24/7, but within office hours, you feel very much taken care off.

Innovation bar

The free trial is not a free trial. You download, you get charged for a month even after 1h of use when you discover that it doesn't work. Thank you Weglot for stealing me 22$.

April 7, 2020

Hi Thomas,

We are sorry you feel this way but there is indeed a free trial so we are not sure what you are speaking of. You have 10 days free and then if you have less than 2k words, it remains free. If not, your translations are paused. You only wrote to us and said " I don't understand how it works" which we then answered offering help. You did not respond. So this is a situation where we can help you use the app and not a matter of it not working. ABOUT THE CHARGE: there is no way we can charge you unless you add your card on your own as the trial plan does not request a card. We didn't steal your money when you are then one who subscribed.

Ritzy

Efficient translation tool as it translated my whole website in one click. Also support team asked me if i needed anything. Can't be more satisfy. Will move to premium soon.

Cowboy Boots Europe

Highly recommend !!
It is an excellent app, with an excellent translator.
I translated my shop from Portuguese to English, French and Spanish
Their support is excellent, very professional, and they always respond very quickly.
Thank You so much!

Flying Changes

We're using this app for an online store, it works well and support is really helpful with quick response to emails.

HUNTERIOR

Main problem that occured was that number of words just had run out. So, it was easy to fix it. Friendly service makes it especially convenient :)

Sparkle In Pink

I went through a few different apps in Shopify before trying Weglot, and it has been a game changer now that I found this! There are a lot of useful features and it's easy to use, with very fair pricing. I also had a few questions for their customer support, and they are top notch as well. It's always good knowing you have someone reliable to reach out to if needed. Overall, great app and great experience so far, I highly recommend Weglot.

69 Sneaker

Weglot does the job perfectly.Of course you have to edit the translations, but still a powerfull tool. And support is awsome, they helped me integrate customed language switchers to my website!

Thank you Weglot!