Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Nice Guy Freddie

Awesome customer service. I was able to translate everything, including all dynamic content. Special thanks to Fanny from Weglot!

ROMANFLY BRAND

Funciona genial! la tasa de conversión aumenta claramente con esta aplicación, los cliente se sienten más cómodos cuando la ven en su idioma.

Cloud9 Ibiza

We´ve just install the app and it works really well so far. Guillaume from the support team help us through some issues we had during installation. Very helpful, quick responses, I really recomend it.

NordicTrack Switzerland

Best app for translation. I love it. Really good support. go for it without any doubt. Easy to use and really friendly

Me-Imotion.eu

really nice app, it does what it need to do. it is easy to translate your website , and the customer service is also very nice.

Bisbino Shop

We installed this app and ask for a support: everything worked really good and fast!
It's awesome work with professional people

Opus Knives

Sincèrement un des meilleurs services clients que j'ai eu à utiliser jusqu'à maintenant ! Merci.. Ils sont réactifs au possible !

Colorful Ears

The best great app ever. we've tried all of them in the market and for sure this is the one. Don't hesitate any longer if u need an app for your website.

woodalp

Great app and easy integration. Support is very responsive and friendly. Would absolutely recommend to go with it.

coucoullc

Nathalie and others they help everyone if you subscribe or not great app goooooo and i want another apps do like them i swear they help me and answer on my email always.