Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Skin Republic Switzerland

Works perfectly! Support helped me very quickly and fixed the small issues I had with our special THEME. Worth the money and they do an amazing job. THANK YOU, Nathalie^, John and WEGLOT Team

Bombay Sunset Jewellery

I have been using this app for a while and now I will be uninstalling it. It basically doesn't work well and it translates only partially. It also adds strange characters to the translation lists, increasing your word count so that you have to upgrade to a bigger plan. Customer support doesn't respond to any support requests.

UPDATE: I have received an email from Karina which blames me for not being happy with the app and leaving a bad review. She says, and I quote, "I wanted to know why you did not contact us directly and instead left this review?" So there is nothing wrong with the app and I have to be happy with it. Also, she chases me only 6 hours later saying "I wanted to follow up on the below message and see if you remove the review." Karina, I had contacted you twice through the webchat on the app, that's why. Your approach to feedback has been really terrible.

March 18, 2020

We are sorry you feel this way but asking you to contact us if you are having issues is not in any way blaming you. It is normal to ask a user to contact us if they do not understand certain aspects of how our app functions instead of leaving a negative review on issues that are actually fixable. So other users reading this understand that your issues were resolvable:

Here is the answer to your statements:

-We have responded to all your messages; the last one being in December. There were NO unanswered messages from our team.

-The reason your site is not translating completely is that you are over the limit of your plan and not the app not functioning.

-Can you give me an example of strange characters?
Also, we do not have some mechanism that randomly adds characters to your site to scam you. We are a reputable company and wish to remain that way. We translate everything that is in your source code.

We wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

hey-valerie

Great help from Thomas. One of my apps was interfering w the visual editor. Deep investigation started. Fixed it step by step. Prompt communication. Thanks thomas and team!

Everdeep Men

Customer service from the team is very fast and helpful. Still waiting for translated pages to be indexed but overall the app works quite well so far.

Tranquiloo

Fantastic app. Works really well and the support is the best I've ever worked with. Responds quickly and fixes any issues that you may occur.

Slimmer You

I'm very grateful for this app! it provides a great and fast solution for getting your store in another language - you don't need to build a whole new store. Support is very helpful!

Mayuri

Weglot is working very well and is fitting all our needs. The app dashboard is really user-friendly. We used gtranslate before but the language switcher wasn't responsive at all. A big high five to Christophe from the support team who has been highly reactive and helped us enormously for all the very custom needs we had. Our experience with Weglot has been excellent so far :)

Pebble Gear EU

We have experience with Langify and WeGlot. WeGlot is definitely the better product and so far delivers all we need. There are some minor issues with the Visual Editor on Safari, ie "edit" button sometimes showing up in unclickable areas on certain elements, but isn't actually a problem, as there is the regular editor and furthermore only seems to effect Safari atm.

The support team is lightning fast and amazing, many thanks to Alexis for the additional help, going beyond expectations.

Recommended!

Petit Pan

The app is good, easy to install and translates well.
Customer service is 5 stars, especially Guillaume, very quick, nice and helpful.

MEA AYAYA

Very satisfied with the app !
Easy to use.
Great reactivity from the staff (Thomas really helped me!)
Marina