Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

KOORD.STORE

I use Weglot for translating my product and shipping tracking page to German (from Dutch). Since this is inside the threshold for free tier it helped me to start my shop in three markets at the same time (The Netherlands, Germany, and Austria) with minimum budget spent (zero). In order to make everything look good I had to invest some time in manual translation (~17% of my page is manually translated through a glossary feature which works great). Also, I had a request for translation of a special placement which has been worked on by Weglot support and driven to a resolution very quickly which made me a happy customer. :)

ooshi

works super good, easy integration, best customer service! Only thing I would change: automatic translation for graphics :-)

AiiA Care

I used this app to translate my store, i had some problems in the start, but a quick mail to the very very helpful staff sorted that out!

Monobi

great app, very user friendly to use and easy to install. The support is great, they helped me a lot with th customization of the switcher and solved all my issues in a fast and precise way! Good job team!

Cache webcam Monkeywi

Très bonne app, facile à installer et paramétrer et surtout le support est ultra réactif et compétent pour assister au moindre problème.

Infinite

great app for translating! ITs work very good and you can customize it.
the support is very fast and friendly.

Mi-rê Cosmetics

Great support and very fast reply to help me. The plugin works great and its easy to translate with the visual builder

متجر باندا | Matjar Panda

Their customer service is fantastic and helpful. They try to set up your store for the maximum. Thanks

Yard

Helped us a lot in translating our website. would definitely recoomend + awesome support! very friendly and fast responding

Mira Paris

La meilleure app de traduction sur Shopify! Très facile à utiliser et le service client est au top !