Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Salunabis

Great app and customer service! Translations were very good (used for French, German, Portuguese and Spanish).

Tatwa Integrative Medicine

The app is great, great features, easy to use.
And the support is awesome: effective, fast and very nice!

Majo Medicine

I was looking for a simple app so that I can translate my website into Japanese in the most straight forward way. I recommend weglot very much. Even when I get stuck on a certain feature, the team is so helpful and reliable. Thank you!

SATURO

Great support! Helped me fix all the issues I thought were not possible to fix and provided me with detailed help. Big shoutout to Alexis who singlehandedly helped me fix all of the problems!

Seeana Eyewear

The support couldn´t be better. I was having a hard time placing the language selector and Guillaume did it for me. They answer my requests almost in real time. Amazing!

FRESHSTHETICS

This app works really good and is easy to handle. I have to say that their support is amazing and very fast.

Rexgear

It is the great support from people that makes an app awesome. Thank you Margaux for all the help in getting our Weglot up and running. Really appreciate it.

socksnaive.com

Very nice app and wonderful customer service. It's really helping us to open up to new markets. I strongly recommend it :)

Sweet Packs NL

very good app, easy to use and the support team is very helpful on the numerous times i reached out to them. Including Alexis!

brainsmart.at

This app is perfect foe our store, translating it in to the major European languages with very little fuss or trouble. Their support staff are excellent too, being very helpful and responding almost instantly to any requests. All in all, would recommend happily! 5 Star support! :)