Weglot Translate

Weglot Translate

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

vegan-wear.dk

Works, happy with the free small edition. I have to write some more carachters bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Pellina

Good app, perfect for our translations. The support team is the most helpful and very quick. I'am happy to use this App

H&H DUBAIRICHES

I like app so far. Translations are correct. Contact with support quick and easy. I will just suggest Your to make it clear for customer how Ypu count number of words, if is a all languages together or translation in one go, with no matter for how many languages. Thank You

avaBanana

Amazing app, perfect for translations. The support team is the most helpful and quick i’ve ever met online yet.

HOPE MADE IN THE WORLD

Great customer service all around. The app is very user-friendly and gets the job done. Thank you, Karina and weglot team.

Santa Muerte Paris

Application bien faite , service client hyper réactif et surtout compétent, tout est au top , je recommande .

Global truffle

Excellent application. Support is quality, kind and responsive. I recommend using this application !!!

Askari

Great app and the support is more than awesome!! Easy to install and nothing complicated at all. Install and go!

myboutika.com spécialiste des barbecues authentiques et artisanaux

For now, I really appreciate the support from the weglot team, last time Christophe sent me a clear and quick feedback regarding my question related to SEO translation.

WakiriAmour

Les traductions ne sont pas fiables et beaucoup de bug si l'on veut corriger par nous-même les traductions automatiques.

August 9, 2019

We are sorry you feel this way. We attempted to contact you numerous times to let you know we are a multilingual solution and not a translating service. We provide the first layer of automatic translations which you can edit. This is stated on your website.
We tried to reach out to ask you what bugs you were experiencing as we have no prior attempt from you to contact us and help you with any issue you may have had.
We await your response.