Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot | Reviews

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Lip Republic Inc.

The app is amazing, easy to use and install. But what really blew my mind was the customer service. I have been working for myself for 8 months and Weglot (specifically Alexis) has the best customer service BY FAR I have ever seen. Completely hassle free. Actionable easy to understand steps for an hreflang issue I have been trying to find answers for weeks. Friendly, she WANTED to help I could tell. What an awesome experience all around. Totally recommend this app, there are good people behind it.

AlessandraMilano

Un'app perfetta per tradurre il proprio sito web. Molto intuitiva e piena di impostazioni che esaudiscono ogni tuo desiderio. Inoltre anche il customer service è molto efficiente, veloce e gentile

shhmilano

We use this app and the customer service is really great! I definitely recommend it for your online shop.

Garden Path Homemade Soap

We have been using Weglot for over a year now and we are satisfied with the service. They are always very responsive and professional. The service helps our business tremendously!

Aviendo Copenhagen

The support team of Weglot is very efficient and knowledgeable. They provide constructive and useful suggestions.

Luca Faloni EU

Really excellent app and very friendly customer service highly recomend!
They also work very quickly so if you need anything they are there too and also they have an extensive documentation.

Neofollics

Awesome app, would recommend for sure. Great support and translations. I use this for multiple stores.

PLUS FIT Accessories

User friendly app and works well. The support is excellent. They take the time to truly assess your issue and provide solutions to resolve it. A+

Wisefood

Love the app & the service! Crazy fast and very customer focussed! We have been using the app for quite some time now. It really helped to attract more customers from all kinds of nations.

Vêtements Wézo

L'application fonctionne à merveille. L'installation et la traduction se font en quelques secondes. Le service à la clientèle est impeccable et rapide