Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

STADIKAUPPA

I used this app to help me translate my content and it ended up costing me losing clients and money, lot of money, its the worst app ever, the IDE is not working properly, it changed the landing page for every user, the editing is not east to get to, nothing worked I just lost money and time for this app, and the worst thing is that i paid for it, next time I should read reviews before I purchase anything. I dont know why this is the first app on here.

Streetdance-Connection

EASY to install easy translation for my first added language and fast and easy support. If all apps are like that, Dropshipping would be a kodnergarden

M Y S K I N E A

Excellent application, customer service is really exceptional! Absolutely satisfied and necessarily I recommend this application !!!

SECRET FAUNA

Nice app, quick to install and personalize. Translation is done quickly and you can easily edit translations manually. Best support team ever :)

BORNINMIND

Fantastic app! Useful, functional and with the best technical support ever received. Super recommended Keep it up !!

eazywallz.eu

This is a great app to get a full multilingual website. I could translate 100% of the website. Very impressive. And the support is great. Strong recommandation on it.

URUNEAbg

This app doesn't auto open as they promote .waisting money and time .
for over a mount we flip-flop emails with customer service with no help - just link to self help .

BOARDING RING

App works good and customer support is very reactive !
Looking forward to adding more languages on my Shopify page

Olival

Great app and even better support. Very easy-to-use app, especially visual editor that saves time and makes things easier. 10/10, would recommend it!

Monte Design

We use the Weglot app on our 3 websites and it works great. If you have any questions or an issue the support is amazing. They answer quickly and always find solutions. Great app and a great team.