Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

DecorMania.eu

Great app for us - probably the only app to consider when using Shogun and having a large product catalogue. Saves a lot of time. Minor hiccups but the support is super responsive and very helpful (thank you Fanny!!)

Lumi Lamp shop

Great app! Very easy to use. The visual editor is very practical. Also amazing support from the team!

the curated ROOM

So far the best translation app we have seen in the Shopify universe and we tried almost all of them. Handling it takes some used-to but once you get a hang of it, it is pretty easy to use. Support is EXTREMELY fast! :) Which is definitely a nice bonus!
For us it was important to be able to translate the apps as well, not only the basic Shopify template, like most of the translation apps do it. Weglot covers 90% which is the best you can get within the Shopify setup. Worth the price if you have a more complex shop and really want to grow it internationally (or like us, you have many local languages :)).

Vagisan

Great app for translation. The developer is also very helpful in helping me set up the translation button for Mobile.

reDevice

I tried a few translation apps on the marketplace but this one stood out with its build quality. The app was intuitive to set up. With good UX for my visitors - love the no page-reload translation! Placing the language change widget on the store is easy and very flexible (put it anywhere) for both mobile and desktop versions of the site. We had some issues with how dynamic elements - product swatches are translated, but their support was amazing (quick and effective) in helping us set everything up. Special thanks to Alexis and Margaux for the help with troubleshooting. Room for improvement: 1) have the checkout as part of the pages that can be translated through your app. Note here - although they app doesn't translate checkout, they have a great guide in showing how you can do it yourself via Shopify's native language editor. 2) Allow custom language specification structure through URL. Currently, it is fixed to sitename.com/a/l/[language ISO code]. I wish I could just do sitename.com/[lang ISO code]. Aside from the 2 points above, I recommend this for anyone who wants to do their store localization quick and painless.

Tomojo

Le service client est top : réponse extrêmement rapide et efficace. Un grand merci tout particulièrement à Guillaume pour son aide pour l'intégration en sous domaine de notre boutique ! Je recommande à 100%

Mad French

Big Thanks to Karina and Remy the Weglot Team that helped me so quickly. I was looking for a specific help and task that required developer skills, they solved my problem before I could blink. The app is very helpful itself and the staff support is even better. Highly recommend.

ELSE

I've been in the E-commerce/Digital industry since over 15 years and managed +250 brands online. WeGlot is an easy solution to setup, that is right. But unfortunately, their solution translates quite badly, and above all it's really not an SEO-friendly app, although they mention it. I hope they will improve drastically the SEO part in the future, it's a must.

Tonic Salon Spa & Académie Aveda

Contacted the technical team on Facebook, and they helped me ! They were patient and we went through all the procedures together !

Tivoli Audio EU

Works just as expected, better even. Customer Service is also super quick to respond and help out with any issues you encounter.