Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Zirkuss

Great app! It's pricey if you have a large website, but worth it. Support is excellent, they are quick to respond and know what they are doing.

Société Grazing

Great app with amazing customer service! Makes a huge difference! Special thanks to Christopher for your help!

Mahod London

Perfect application with attentive customer service. I thank Albane for her help and quick answers. Problem solved, I recommend this application for anyone who is looking for an app to translate their shop and support by email if necessary. Thank you again!

Benu Blanc

Very easy to use : I particularly like the visual editor. Excellent customer support : I did contact them twice this week and got my problems solved within two hours & friendly contact. Super, I strongly recommend Weglot !

Notable-Notebooks.com

Easy to use, good automatic translations, fast to up-date translations and very good customer support.

Cottonice

Gran trabajo!! Muy contenta con el servicio que he tenido. Christophe, me ha ayudado muchísimo.Gracias a él ya tengo la traducción de la tienda!! :)

Smileicon® Online Shop

The staff is really nice and helpful. I got a reply from them every time and very quickly. This alone is a good reason to go for this app. I have been asked to write a review, but in this case I actually did not mind because the support was very helpful and kind. Thanks.

Hizero Indonesia

This app is simple to use and translation result is good. I supposed for less technical person like myself who want to start an online business. The support team from the app played a critical role. I struggled at the beginning. Thanks to the help of Alexis from Weglot support team, it worked out fine. Thank you, Alexis.

Supra Athlétique

Great service! I wanted to change the design of the language selector and they did everything for me.

Metastal

The app is really helpful. The customer service is great!! Thanks to Guillaume who help me a lot, very freindly, vey responsive and helpful. I recommend this app and thanks one more time to Guillaume