Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Felt Bicycles Europe

100% recommend this app, the customer support is vey reactive and always provide solutions to your problems

PapayaOslo

I decided to update my negative review after the negative experience i had with one of Weglot support member. The matter was addressed by the management who reach out to me within 24h in friendly polite way, My technical problem (excluding content from being auto translate) still exist but I hope Weglot will be able to solve it.

Vitruve Store

The customer support is excellent! I have proven other translator and this is the best one so far, they translate everything

Floraïku

Un super service client ! Je recommande très très vivement, app super simple d'utilisation et très pratique.

Myblend - Förändrar sättet hur du mixar

At first it felt like a really big project to translate my whole site but with the Visual Editor it was super easy. There were some things I needed help with and I can honestly say that the support from Guillaume is the best support I have ever received from an app developer. He literally responded within 1 hour of me reaching out with the problem already solved. 10/10.

Banana Flip

This is the best translation app in the app store. Easy to use and the support is fast and friendly. Many thanks from Bananaflip.com

Dromarti

Great App and very quick support. Pays for itself. Highly recommended. Many thanks from dromarti.com

Fundamental.Berlin

Extremely convenient app for automatic translations. Works like magic in the background with very precise translations. In our case we go from English to German and it works in 95% of the time without us re-checking the translations. Especially helpful was the support - so shoutout to Fanny and Nathalie for helping me with all small problems immediately. All the best and keep up the good work! :)

Lord Clayton

It's good application ! When u have a little question the support answer less than 10 mins !
They fixed my problem rapidly and now i can start my business ads in USA
thx Margaux from Weglot

Use-Zest

Excellent support! Fanny was very attentive, quick and helpful!! Answers all my questions and helped me during all the process. As I am a beginner in IT it was really awesome!