Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Chado teepood

We tried to make Weglot work for about 6 months but new problems kept coming up... The biggest issue - we simply could not get product translations to work properly and consistently on the cart page and checkout page. Backend got super messy, because even though automatic translation was turned off (it had to be because the translations were always way off), it kept generating automatic translations in the back end and it was very hard to stay on top of it. Trouble with translating the log in/create account/etc customer section, got the following error from Shopify - "Parameter Missing or Invalid: Required parameter missing or invalid: customer" and those sections basically didn't work in the translated version of our site. We could not translate our shipping methods. Customer support tried their best, but too many issues with this app in the end.

Tersano Inc. (CA)

Guillaume from Weglot helped with lot of customizations. Out theme is very hard to customize and Thankfully I found weglot and Gui to help me in fixing all the issues.

Luneale

Application extrêmement puissante et pratique, qui fait ce qu'on lui demande facilement. Le petit 'plus' qui change tout : le service clients est très réactif, compétent, et fort sympathique. (Merci Guillaume !)

af-games

Special thanks to the support team who deal in a very elegant and impressive manner and those who work on the program, it is very beautiful

Mokum Prix

Very happy with the service that was provided by Guillame. He helped me set up translations on my store & even with customizations for Mobile & desktop! :)

SHIRGUDE

As all apps ,it had issues to deal with but i had everything solved instantly, the best customer support I have experienced..... Mr. Guillaume was there to help with every issue and provide excellent support.
Thank you Weglot & Thank you Mr. Guillaume!!!!

SHEIKA

The staff is very very helpful and kind. Zoe assisted me and helped me so much in order for my website to be functional and ready to launch in no time. I couldn't have done it without her help and her colleague Guillaume.Great job and thank you again!

Minbøk

The app is not perfect, but the staff is great. They are super helpful and quick: great customer service! Thank you!

Madmonk Beverages GmbH

I can't say much about the app as of right now, but I have only heard great things about it. The reason I'm writing this review is the superb customer service/ customer support. I had some problems with setting up the payment and Guillaume responded within minutes for a total of 10 mails. Brilliant experience! Thank you very much.

P3 Carbon

The support is outstanding! I had a small installation issue (problem was on my end) and they could not have been more response or helpful. The app works very well and the interface is very intuitive.