Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

1Picasso100euros

Our site is in English and French. Weglot just works, like magic. It offers all the options we need. It is a well thought-out product. There was a slight discrepancy with our theme (selecting the language on a menu did not close the menu). They fixed it in a few hours.

Very highly recommended.

www.1picasso100euros.com

Mai Bags

Amazing Service! The app didn't work as we wanted but Guillaume from Weglot helped us out a lot until the set up was like we wanted it to be.

BushWear Global Export Store

Quick and easy to set up - works well. Support very helpful in answering questions when they arose.

Shantiyogi

Very bad experience! Hard to set up and i cant even find anyone to help. I upgraded to the business plan and selected 5 language turns out all of them translated in chinese only! i tried uncountable times to fix it but still not working, they turned into half german and half chinese, English seems like gone forever! Definitely UNRECOMMENTED.

Wags

We recently installed this app and we are very pleased with its simple and easy to use interface. Christophe responded very quickly to a question we had and helped us solve the problem right away. Thanks, Weglot!!!

Whatcherry

Incredibly simple and you really can do anything...
The customer service always replied incredibly fast and Samuel was very friendly and solved any issue I had with lots of patience!
I'd say that Weglot is by far the best. Thanks Samuel!

Black Limba

The app works great, it is really easy to use and the customer support is awesome. Thank you Karina :)

Tweed Co.

Christophe was available and responded quickly. He fixed my problem promptly. Weglot is the ideal plugin to meet translation needs.

I recommend that you keep your eyes closed.

Be In Fashion

It's quite incredible. Note that despite the fact that the application is uninstalled and all bank data is deleted before the application is deleted, there is still a debit on my bank account.

AFAMIA SWEETS

I use Weglot to translate my store to three different languages. I'm happy with the result and more happy with the service. Great, cheerful and fast customer service!