Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Pino & Jacaranda

I've used this app to translate my website and it's absolutely amazing, I never thought I was gonna be able to translate my site that easy! Incredible! Super easy to install and super easy to use!

BOÏDA

Didn't like the app at all - seemed to charge for more words that I actually have on my website and so difficult to exclude content from being translated. Didn't like the interface. But good customer service though

Equisense Shop

Amazing and fast help as always! A few awkward things sometimes but they usually resolve very fast.

Your eco brushes

Bonne application qui permet une traduction de votre site sans prise de tête et surtout un excellent support qui répond à chacun de vos besoins :)
(merci à Christophe pour son aide )

Skyler Mattress

The app has an easy to use interface and is able to translate our website into other languages seamlessly. We appreciate the excellent and responsive support team that have helped us in multiple occasions to ensure our translations integrate well with our website, SEO and more!

Native Union

We use Weglot to translate our entire website in 22 different languages. Set up was quick an easy, and making improvements to the translations is very user-friendly.

What truly makes this a 5 star app is the support that Weglot offers. A special shout-out to Augustin and Christophe from the Weglot team, who always replied quickly, and offered world-class support. Looking forward to improving our translations over time, and to better serve our global customer base thanks to Weglot!

BPS Lighting

Top notch application, do eveything need it on our side and great communication on technical support !

Plasticfreeworld

I love this app. I think it's one of the best translation app out there.
Of course, you need to do some Manuel translation. But by now that is around 11-13%.. That also means over 80% is translated automatically and safes us A LOT of money. Keep up the good work

releaf GmbH

Great app! Does the job very well. The automatic translations saved us a ton of work. The interface is sleek and beautiful, as is the language picker.

What truly sets this app apart is the amazing support. These guys are fast and they go above and beyond expectations! We're really impressed.

A small improvement idea would be to highlight translations that no longer appear on the page, but that's just a minor detail.

All in all, we definitely recommend using this app!

Anti-coronakits

Hey Max thanks for reaching out I would not use your services even for free, your app is absolute dogshit and I'm glad I found an alternative as soon as I touched your buggy messy piece of shit software, this was the worst experience I've ever had in my life
Please close your business. If I would care enough I would tell you the problems with your products, but pushing me to buy while your shit app doesn't even work and expecting me to pay for a piece of simple code that lol why can I only add 1 language? And it's not designed for humans it's designed for autistic people.

I tried using your shit "visual editor" which is apparently the only option and it doesn't even work lol glad I didn't sign up for payment lol I actually wanted to, guys there are other great services stay away from this one. 0/10 would not use ever again even if it was the only product left on the whole freaking planet.

March 26, 2020

Weglot treats all our users with respect and does not stand for this type of abuse. As you never contacted us for help, there is no way for us to help you.

As there are bigger issues at hand, we hope you and your loved ones are safe.