Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Woman of Vegan

Horrible App. It doesn't work well and they increase the amount of translated words just to force you to upgrade and pay. Don't recommend at all.

March 26, 2019

We attempted to contact you on two different occasions to see what issues you were experiencing as you did not contact our support team for help. We do not increase the amount of translated words to make any user upgrade or pay. Translated words are directly pulled from your site and are easily able to be reviewed in your translations list. You also have the ability to exclude content from being translated if you wish to stay on the current plan of choice. If you need further help, we are always here to answer your questions.

Trend-Compass

Normally i don't write reviews, but i love this app so much that i must write one. The support replies very fast and did all changes for me that i wanted to have. I am so satisfied that i also would pay 50$ per month.

One of the greatest apps for shopify user!! Trust me

If you have issues like i had because of the position of the language switcher and the buy button which wasn't translated, just contact the support they will help you very fast.

AMAZING!!

GAFFORELLI SRL

TOP APP! TOP TEAM ! AUGUSTIN HELP ME TO SETTING APP !
Really useful for our store www.gafforelli.com
Thanks guys!

minimalismbrand.com

Really nice app and nice support. I´m shopify partner and we use it in all our projects. Easy to use and nice translation results.

WOOLDIKE

The customer service is very friendly and supportive. They have solved my problem for me even without me - Great!

FitnessGoEm

Réactivité du support au top !!!! application qui fonctionne correctement, je recommande cette application !

Le Joyau d'Olive - The Olive Jewel

Awesome peeps. In all honesty, I've never worked with a team as fast to reply and as professional as they are. I'm glad to have shifted from Godaddy to shopify, never felt better served.
Highly recommend Shopify for any start-up!!!

Kusher Club

Works perfectly in 2mn... Customer service ultra reactive! I recommend this app for all stores! Thanx to the team...

Izivie

Very nice app, very responsive team. Most of translations are automatic, and translates pretty well and the team is pretty useful when you have any issues. Good work.

ZOO - BĒTE DE COUTURE

Logiciel plus que correcte, interface facile à utiliser. Aide sur mesure avec une super réactivité, équipe au top.