WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 28, 2020

Firts time using this app I felt it was very simple and easy to manage. I could easily change the appearance of the icon on my store, create messages and save them... and the best: to see the abandoned carts in one of the guides on the top of the screen. I have tried different apps for chating... I have never being so satisfied with an chat/whatsapp app as I am now with this one.

Loja Magazine Futuro
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 28, 2020

It easy to install and works just well with my store. Accessing everything via whatsapp make everything so simple. Enjoying this app massively

Uncommon Hair & Accessories
Bahrain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 21, 2020

Really great app, really simple and easy to use. Im reaching all my customers easily and with a really big conversion rate than i use to have with other apps. Thank you so much

Hello Wind
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 21, 2020

It is an excellent application! Very easy to use, it has the advantage that customers can be sent WhatsApp both in an automated way or send a message about their abandoned cart as many times as I want. On the other hand, I also have the benefit of adding the whatsapp icon on my website to be in contact with my clients.

Ajal
Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited September 19, 2020

I am really surprised with this app, didnt know what to expect from it before installing because it is free. The settings are pretty simple and you instantly get a whatsapp contact on your store. And the abandoned cart tool is great, you can send whatsapps directly to customers that started shopping but dindt completed an order. It is pretty awesome because here in Mexico, whatsapp is the most common way of contact. Thanks!

Tiendita Pura Vida
Mexico
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 18, 2020

This app is awesome! It helps our boutique a lot! Clients are happy about the whatsapp message feature so are we!

ANCESTRAL BEAUTY™
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 16, 2020

Amazing app. Amazing customer service. This app provides those extra sales that would have otherwise been lost. Thanks for your help and great team.

Nifty City
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 15, 2020

Very good and easy to use! You just need to follow the steps, it can recover abandonned cart and send message automatically !

CADRY.MA
Morocco
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 14, 2020

great app and super fast support , they created the new template in another language in less than 30min.

TFK
Egypt
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 14, 2020

Great app, with great features. Offers all required whatsapp features at one place. Order crm, cart recovery, automation etc all in one.

Slick Things