WhatsApp Chat & Support

WhatsApp Chat & Support

by HelpNinja

Automated Abandoned cart recovery,Message Broadcast,Free chat

Black Ldn

The support is easy to talk to. I asked them to change the name of the store and they did it on fast manner. Cheers to this app.

Siroo

Great app to recover customers, and super responsive customer service! They instantly responded. Highly recommend them

Blackbirn

Muy profesional el equipo de soporte, 100% recomendado!
Si buscáis una app que sirva para enviar mensajes automatizados y recuperar carritos, esta es la mejor.

Alic Style

Eu acredito que com esse aplicativo tudo vai ficar mais fácil. Muito,muito bom e fácil de instalar.

Shikha Mehta

Great Free App, does what is promised -- WhatsApp chat as well as Cart recovery messages
Also - would like to mention the super quick customer support team. I had a small requirement and the team resolved it in 30 mins flat. That's excellent service from the developer. Thanks !

99% Gafas

El app funciona muy bien, llevo pocos dias usandolo pero hasta el momento ha sido genial. Lo mejor de todo es el servicio al cliente. Muy recomendado.

Forebear Gifts

I love this app, it's simple but highly effective, it actually helped me increase my abandoned cart conversion rate from 1% to 6% in one month. It's worth what you pay for (which isn't that much compared to the sales I get from it) I find it really easy to use and the customer service is great and it's via WhatsApp which I love. Congrats to the team! Keep on doing such a great job :)

Teadays

I can't tell how grateful to these guys, and I am very much appreciate this app. It recovered 5 abandoned carts from 8 in one day! Wow! I already ask my friends to use it. Thank * You * Very * Much from a Hong Kong user! (almost all people in HK have Whatsapp)

MIXSHOP BRASIL

Muito útil, gostei do app, ajuda bastante em questao de recuperar boletos e contato com clientes nao optantes por email.

PrimeAudio

facil de integrar...te demoras 5 segundos en estar ya funcionando....ahora estoy aprendiendo a utilizar las funciones...