WhatsApp Chat & Support

WhatsApp Chat & Support

by HelpNinja

Automated Abandoned cart recovery,Message Broadcast,Free chat

Alainn Luxury

BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO HAPPEN TO MY BUSINESS!!! I love love love this app, I love how I can customize the logo with my brand colours and how easy it is to use. It makes it so easy to interact with my customers and address abandoned carts , it doesn’t slow down my online store like some apps I have integrated in the past ..... I strongly recommend.

BODOKKITOS

I like I can have WhatsApp chat and recovery messages at once.
The support from its time was excelente

Shahzadi Couture

This product is fantastic it really helps with the communication with customers . Its a must to have on all websites

AquiAchei

I'm glad I put it in my store and I didn't see any problems! Very good so far! It's really worth it. I hope it stays that way.

PinkyOffer.com

Got a few problems with the app, support team contacted me and solved my problems! Thanks a lot, great app, I have 3 stores - that's the first application that I'm installing at each store! doing perfect job, up to 10,000$ monthly from recovered carts.

DakshinaStore

The only whatsapp app you will ever need for your shopify store, trust me I have tried plenty of them by now. The essential features are free and they have great CRM integration which brings contextual information while chatting with customers on whatsapp web. They are also very very prompt with service, hardly any downtime if ever. It would have been a 5-star app if it also let whatsapp chat with all the customers not just abandoned carts.

Lashe and more

I am testing this application and the truth is that I am LOVED! It is very useful analyze the failures of the store and be able to optimize it to improve...

Nina & Maria Baby Store

great app with immediate support at Whatapp, I really like and recommended it to every one that use Shopify.

Flaw-Less Faces

I installed this app without any issues and it is incredibly convenient! Such an easy way to stay connected to customers! The support is also fantastic. This app is innovative and user friendly. In my opinion it’s the best app to connect to your customers and potential customers. No coding experience needed which is great. Love it!

Loja Magazine Futuro

Firts time using this app I felt it was very simple and easy to manage. I could easily change the appearance of the icon on my store, create messages and save them... and the best: to see the abandoned carts in one of the guides on the top of the screen. I have tried different apps for chating... I have never being so satisfied with an chat/whatsapp app as I am now with this one.