WhatsApp Order Recovery & Chat

WhatsApp Order Recovery & Chat | Reviews

by HelpNinja

Automated Abandoned cart recovering $6.6Mn so far, Free chat

bellevous-in

Great app for all new budding e-commerce websites to recover their abandoned carts. Great way to interact with the customers and address their concerns as well.

GMA Cosmetics

I love this app, help me to recover a lot of abandones cart. I would prefer more examples templates

Bombastic Body by Mc

Cette application m'a aidé a redupérer des paniers abandonnés cependant en dehors de l'abonnement il y a encore des frais que j'ai payé je sais pas pourquoi ca doit être les frais de messages qu'ils envoient.

Nimsaystyle

I find this app very helpful easy to use. quite convenient. Support team is also cooperative in time of need.

BODOKKITOS

I like I can have WhatsApp chat and recovery messages at once.
The support from its time was excelente

DakshinaStore

The only whatsapp app you will ever need for your shopify store, trust me I have tried plenty of them by now. The essential features are free and they have great CRM integration which brings contextual information while chatting with customers on whatsapp web. They are also very very prompt with service, hardly any downtime if ever. It would have been a 5-star app if it also let whatsapp chat with all the customers not just abandoned carts.