WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

Automated Abandoned cart recovering $13.4Mn so far, Free chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Flontys

Location Spain

My experience with WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat, has been very positive because I have been using it a lot and I feel very good.

Embassy London Europe

Great Customer support, just need to wait to see if it has an impact on our sales. I am hopeful this will be beneficial.

The Baby Empire

I was struggling with setup and sent a msg for assistance. I got an immediate response and the issue was resolved

متجر بكسل

so cooperative , good app except they need to add cart abandoned flows. otherwise the support team is great

Alba Pharma Company LLC

cool app so far with good conversion rate i just hope that the free plan gives us more varieties for customer recovery

Potenza

Muy buena aplicación a un costo razonable, no le doy 5 estrellas porque no permite editar las plantillas de mensajes automáticos. Recomiendo!

bellevous-in

Great app for all new budding e-commerce websites to recover their abandoned carts. Great way to interact with the customers and address their concerns as well.

GMA Cosmetics

I love this app, help me to recover a lot of abandones cart. I would prefer more examples templates

Bombastic Body by Mc

Cette application m'a aidé a redupérer des paniers abandonnés cependant en dehors de l'abonnement il y a encore des frais que j'ai payé je sais pas pourquoi ca doit être les frais de messages qu'ils envoient.

Nimsaystyle

I find this app very helpful easy to use. quite convenient. Support team is also cooperative in time of need.

Previous 1