4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and flawless functionality. They appreciate the intuitive setup, responsive support team, and customization options that align with their branding. The app is praised for enhancing customer engagement and satisfaction, contributing to increased conversions and sales. Its affordability, simplicity, visual appeal, and non-invasive nature are also commended. Even the free version is appreciated for its proper functioning.

March 8, 2024

Perfect support for shopify store. Because WhatsApp is the easiest way to communicate with customers and EAZE providing the best services adding the direct link button integration on you shopify web store.

Darodeewar
About 1 year using the app
April 10, 2024

Very useful to get more messages from customers. Definitely highly recommended!

Crazy Fragrances
Germany
3 months using the app
April 9, 2024

excellent and reliable, thank you!

The Happy Den
2 months using the app
March 19, 2024

gayet iyi hoş, olması gerektiği gibi çok teşekkür ederim

melinova
Türkiye
3 months using the app
February 20, 2024

I have been using this app for a few weeks and it's great. My customers can reach me easily, Setup was seamless and easy

Amazing application

The Trusted Zone
About 2 months using the app
March 14, 2024

Highly recommended

Elegance Jewellers
20 days using the app
February 14, 2024

One-click installation and u ready to go.
increases communications with potential customers.
recieced users messages from day one.

עולם הפאזלים
Israel
About 1 month using the app
March 19, 2024

I recently integrated the WhatsApp Button Shopify App into my online store, and I must say, it's been a game-changer. This app seamlessly incorporates a WhatsApp button directly onto my website, allowing my customers to reach out to me instantly via WhatsApp.

Review: WhatsApp Button Shopify App

One of the standout features of this app is its simplicity and effectiveness. Installation was a breeze, and within minutes, I had the button up and running on my site. This level of ease is crucial for any business owner looking to enhance their customer communication channels without the hassle of complex setups.

From a customer standpoint, having the option to contact me via WhatsApp has been incredibly convenient for them. It's a platform many people are already familiar with and use daily, so it eliminates any friction in reaching out for inquiries or assistance. This accessibility has undoubtedly boosted customer satisfaction and engagement on my website.

Moreover, the app's functionality is flawless. Messages come through promptly, and I can respond to inquiries in real-time, leading to smoother and more efficient customer interactions. This level of responsiveness has undoubtedly contributed to increased conversions and overall sales on my Shopify store. I highly recommend it to fellow Shopify merchants looking to take their customer support to the next level.

neonlampen.nl
Netherlands
16 days using the app
January 13, 2024

Most useful WhatsApp app for shopify. Easy to use and clean interfaces

Sagrada Madre Chile
Chile
9 months using the app
March 7, 2024

Çok teşekkürler, kullanışlı ve değerli

SAZKUM