WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Free

parrucchiera giovanna

semplice e intuitiva. Graficamente molto bella e gradevole! Sviluppata davvero bene. Personalizzabile al 100!

EUCLID SMART ELEMENTS

Second time I use this app on a Shopify store. Easy, functional and fast to install. The set up is extremely easy.

Sister Birkin

LA personalización del tema no deja traducir el mensaje de "Chat with us" ni el que sale automáticamente al pulsar en "Chat with us" : "Hi there
Welcome to Social Chat and Share. Ask us anything
We typically reply within a few minutes " Debería poder hacerse para que la comunicación con los clientes fuera más cercana .

March 22, 2021

Hello Sister Birkin,

You can change these texts by yourself via the app editor, please:
- Go to https://haloroar.com/app/whatsapp/editor
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Texts"
- Change your texts here

Hope this helps :)

Sake Store

Great Experience. Thank you so much! It´s just a bit hard do complete all the characters necessary to sendo a review on shopify marketplace.

Lamoda Store

thank you so much, it very good app, i love it, perfect app, nice app, thanks for help, my favorite app

CIOATA | mobila lemn masiv

++++++5 very good app. Simple to use and effective. Working like a charm. Very useful. You can choose between different channels in a simple way. Exactly what I need.

Makeeverydayeasy

Love it so much so helpful. I can choose the way customer communicate with us in any channel that we wanted

Lcouturedesigns

So easy to setup and I like the customisations provided, I can match my theme colours on my website. Definitely recommend !! :-)

Cozzari

Very good application. Easy to use and configurate. I've installed on all my client website. Thank you.

Hidden Garage

Very useful app! I love it. It allow you to organize and subdivide the chat! Really simple to setup..