4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of installation, simple interface, and quick customer response capabilities. It's praised for enhancing customer experience through direct communication and potentially boosting sales. Many appreciate its customization options, multi-channel integration, and excellent support. It's particularly beneficial for businesses using WhatsApp as a primary communication tool and is considered a must-have, affordable tool for any store.

October 2, 2023

how to change whats app number please tell me

Shoemantic
7 months using the app
November 11, 2023

Muy fácil de instalar y amigable al momento de programarla para las personas que no sabemos mucho de estos rubros

KIDS moda feliz
Mexico
About 3 years using the app
August 19, 2023

I love this app because it is so simple and easy to use. It has a simple interface that allows me to create my own customer messaging, FAQs, and more. I love that I can respond to customers quickly and easily. I also love that I can track this with the app. I can see how many people have downloaded the app, what the install rate is, and more. This is an affordable app and is definitely a must- ...

My Store
5 days using the app
August 18, 2023

What a great app. It's so easy to install in the online store. A direct way to communicate with people.

Serbaneka Store
Malaysia
29 days using the app
November 24, 2023

its a wonderful app for online shopping

Rias Jaipur

nice

MimzStore
About 1 month using the app
October 21, 2023

Its good because it helps us a lot for my store

LOOTOO.SHOP