WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE | Reviews

by RoarTheme

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

eplanetworld

Fantastic. It works as it is intended. With this whatsapp chat, i can connect directly to my customer whom have interest in the product they are inquiring.

Packing Vulf

We are small business and don't have much budget for app that provide too many features that we don't use. This app is super easy to setup, simple to use and work very well.

WholesaleEvery

This tool is simply amazing, he has given me a great degree of help, and I will recommend it!!!!!!!!

CustomPhotoJewels

This app is awesome! it has everything you need to run your store. I highly recommend for your shopify store.

Ullisu

Easier than most other apps. Redownloaded it back again after seeing the same features are paid for in many other apps

Vzzoip Mobile

These app will help to improve my business by sharing products and website to prospective customers and more

ZLuxxe

It’s an awesome app. Now I can do a whole lot more with my business. Thanks to Shopify, ZLUxxe will be a success.

threefurr

Easy enough to set up. Able to add multiple channels as well. Altho using Instagram simply direct users to the instagram profile

Mi Kumi

Buena aplicación y fácil de instalar, los estilos y posiciones del icono las puedes manipular con mucha intuición.

Happy Peeps

Easy to install and easy to personalize to your brand identity. No issues so far so very happy with this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20