WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Free

Shoe Lovers

the best, more easy to keep in touch with my customer, and my customer feel confortable to chat chat with us.

BOXOBS

Really really it's an amazing and unique application for your customers' communication and I've used a lot of apps before I find this one. really I can say to the app developer (Bravo) guys you did a great app.

byMummix

Uso questa app per aiutarmi con il costumer care, qualcosa in cui i clienti possano reperirmi in tempo reale per poter chiedere o illustrare tutti i dubbi in merito ai prodotti, alla spedizione, ai tempi di consegna.

eplanetworld

Fantastic. It works as it is intended. With this whatsapp chat, i can connect directly to my customer whom have interest in the product they are inquiring.

Packing Vulf

We are small business and don't have much budget for app that provide too many features that we don't use. This app is super easy to setup, simple to use and work very well.

WholesaleEvery

This tool is simply amazing, he has given me a great degree of help, and I will recommend it!!!!!!!!

CustomPhotoJewels

This app is awesome! it has everything you need to run your store. I highly recommend for your shopify store.

Ullisu

Easier than most other apps. Redownloaded it back again after seeing the same features are paid for in many other apps

Vzzoip Mobile

These app will help to improve my business by sharing products and website to prospective customers and more

ZLuxxe

It’s an awesome app. Now I can do a whole lot more with my business. Thanks to Shopify, ZLUxxe will be a success.