WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

by RoarTheme

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Bigmaart.com

i used this to help my customer to focus on free contact with us! most of people wanted to get coordinate with us due to u guys thanks

evotech

bdarija wa3ra bezaaf t9der tzid fiha operator lim3ak f team o dir custom libaghy o free ot9der tsift hta lien de produit f msg merci

Digital Licences

Very useful app. It gives your customers the possibility to contact with you in real time and it can boost your sales

India1001.com

This app delivers what it promises. Easy to install and configure. Was up and running within 5 minutes of installation. The share works great. It would be nice if the chat also started with the 'link to' current page of the visitor, and the 'product image'

Casa Tam

I use this app and I love it. it does everything it promises! and the best thing is that is free lol! it is a must also for your store

grandhome.mx

La app no Funciona en Reportes
Cuando Se Solucionara? este inconveniente se paga y la verison Premium y no funciona del todo

October 23, 2020

Hi grandhome.mx,

We're so sorry for your case :(
Please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, our support team will check it for you ASAP.

Thank you so much!

Oksit Clothing | Since 1990

Excellent app excellent services I like very much essential to be able to communicate with your clients through this powerful app.

Bizzibabs Scratch Patch

I need to remove the Whatsapp Chat and Share from our Shopify store (my partner doesn't like the look of it). How do I remove it?

September 21, 2020

We're very sorry to see you go, but we know the app may not work for everyone.

You can uninstall WhatsApp Chat and Share from the Apps page in your Shopify dashboard (https://www.screencast.com/t/cKfKhr851EJk).

If you cannot do it by yourself, please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com, I will remove it for you :)

Seattle Gold Grillz

Amazing app. Amazing customer service. This app provides those extra sales that would have otherwise been lost. Thanks for your help and a great team.

DBlabo Store

Part of the success of an app is the customer support. They have an amazing one :) I was blown away by the help thay Phil gave me. Highly recommended