WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

by RoarTheme

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Swissmedirent

It is a great app and quick set up, works fine and do the job, surprised its free ! Keep up the good work!

LuxsofMorocco

Awesome app ! I did help put in place the direct communication funnel between my customers. Plus it's totally free :)

SAK shop.arch.kids.

We installed your whatsapp App in our website https ://sakshoparchkids.com/ but it doesn't appear anywhere. Can you help us getting it to work?

August 13, 2021

Hello,

I think you changed your live theme without running the app install wizard to add the required code to your new theme.
Please refer to the below link, it will let you know the next steps

Sometimes it may take up to 20-30 seconds to view applied changes at a storefront after being saved.
Please help me to check it again and let me know your results :)
Hope this helps!

Again, I’m so sorry for this inconvenience!

AljDoll

Clearly,and easy to set up. Also free and no add in it. For me, it is better than Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

Yumnie

Awesome.Super light apps and very easy to setup..Recommended for beginners to install this app..Share button is a bonus.

Mycanela.com

muy buena uhuigyufyufvirfyiubyuibhuinhkjhhbyuvitufyfbtyvuftrydtrfubtgyuhgiyuigytybygiygnyungbygtftgyugnyuhjmhnjhyuugyuhg

August 11, 2021

Hello,

First of all, thank you for sharing with us your feeling.
But, if you have any questions/problems when setting the app, please let me know. I would be glad to help you :)

Ammazzon Swiss

Tutto OK, funziona perfettamente. Consigliata e molto veloce da configurare. Presenta diversi canali di configurazione, sia per whatsapp, che telgram, SMS, Chiamate ECC. perfetta! :-)

lovelily.ca

Easy to configure, and simple to use for the customer. It took me exactly 5 minutes to publish my business whatsapp to my customers

HOBA.RS

This app finally gets the job done! I have tried a couple of others apps, but this works just perfectly and out of the box. I really like the fact that you can translate every text within the widget (great if your language is not supported). Still, one small feature missing: the button label text should disappear after the chat was opened and then closed. There is no reason to keep it there after the user interacted with the chat. [SOLVED: within 1h that was my request was posted. Awesome support!]

August 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

Regarding your recommendation, I have released the updated version to remove the button label text after the chat was opened and then closed.

Please help me to clear your browser cache and check it again.
And don't forget to let me know your results ;)

recocostore.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------amazing i recommended its easy to use great job can done in minutes try this you wouldn't regret