WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Price: Free

EUCLID SMART ELEMENTS

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Second time I use this app on a Shopify store. Easy, functional and fast to install. The set up is extremely easy.

Sister Birkin

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

LA personalización del tema no deja traducir el mensaje de "Chat with us" ni el que sale automáticamente al pulsar en "Chat with us" : "Hi there
Welcome to Social Chat and Share. Ask us anything
We typically reply within a few minutes " Debería poder hacerse para que la comunicación con los clientes fuera más cercana .

March 22, 2021

Hello Sister Birkin,

You can change these texts by yourself via the app editor, please:
- Go to https://haloroar.com/app/whatsapp/editor
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Texts"
- Change your texts here

Hope this helps :)

Sake Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great Experience. Thank you so much! It´s just a bit hard do complete all the characters necessary to sendo a review on shopify marketplace.

Lamoda Store

Location Kuwait

thank you so much, it very good app, i love it, perfect app, nice app, thanks for help, my favorite app

CIOATA | mobila lemn masiv

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 hour

++++++5 very good app. Simple to use and effective. Working like a charm. Very useful. You can choose between different channels in a simple way. Exactly what I need.

Makeeverydayeasy

Location Malaysia

Love it so much so helpful. I can choose the way customer communicate with us in any channel that we wanted

Lcouturedesigns

Location India

So easy to setup and I like the customisations provided, I can match my theme colours on my website. Definitely recommend !! :-)

Cozzari

Location Italy

Very good application. Easy to use and configurate. I've installed on all my client website. Thank you.

Hidden Garage

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very useful app! I love it. It allow you to organize and subdivide the chat! Really simple to setup..

Blue Ocean Sports

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App, works perfectly. Never miss an enquiry when you are away from the desk! Would recommend to all stores