WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Price: Free

Seattle Gold Grillz

Amazing app. Amazing customer service. This app provides those extra sales that would have otherwise been lost. Thanks for your help and a great team.

DBlabo Store

Location Italy

Part of the success of an app is the customer support. They have an amazing one :) I was blown away by the help thay Phil gave me. Highly recommended

Boots 'n Bags

Location Colombia

Amazing app! Thanks for making us the job easy and funtional in our website and online store. We´re very grateful with WhatsApp Caht and Share!

Juana Bonita Colombia

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very useful and easy application, a lot of functions and you can adjust as you want, I'm just starting to use it and very happy so far, I recommend to check and try because it's free.

DBung

Location Indonesia

Great App, it is the best WhatsApp App in Shopify I have used. The support is very helpful. Thank you very much.

zeina-souq

Location Saudi Arabia

Great app and easy to use
and full free which is very amazing

August 10, 2020

Parrot Crow Kids Wear

Location India

Glam Geo

This application is very complete and will help a lot to be in contact with customers and to solve their doubts so that they complete their purchase.

July 28, 2020

Kolibri Socks

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

App easy to install and customise !! I am very satisfied for now.
I am waiting for my first chat and sharing :)

July 2, 2020

Global Online Trading

Location Colombia

Me encanto, fácil de usar los enlaces son rápidos no requiere programación, super amigable con el usuario

July 1, 2020