WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Free

El Mango CR

Muy fácil de configurar solo se tarda unos minutos y funciona excelente.
La coloque en mi tienda y era justo lo que buscaba.

myherba-online.shop

very easy to use. i recommend it for everyone... thanks and cheers madeline
very easy to use. i recommend it for everyone... thanks and cheers madeline

ADNBEAUTY

super buena la aplicación, me ayuda bastante a poder comunicarme con mis clientes durante cualquier momento.

Bekoherent World

Very easy! I hope it works perfectly as well! I think is a great way to integrate different platforms. Thanks!

Swissmedirent

It is a great app and quick set up, works fine and do the job, surprised its free ! Keep up the good work!

LuxsofMorocco

Awesome app ! I did help put in place the direct communication funnel between my customers. Plus it's totally free :)

SAK shop.arch.kids.

We installed your whatsapp App in our website https ://sakshoparchkids.com/ but it doesn't appear anywhere. Can you help us getting it to work?

August 13, 2021

Hello,

I think you changed your live theme without running the app install wizard to add the required code to your new theme.
Please refer to the below link, it will let you know the next steps

Sometimes it may take up to 20-30 seconds to view applied changes at a storefront after being saved.
Please help me to check it again and let me know your results :)
Hope this helps!

Again, I’m so sorry for this inconvenience!

AljDoll

Clearly,and easy to set up. Also free and no add in it. For me, it is better than Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

Yumnie

Awesome.Super light apps and very easy to setup..Recommended for beginners to install this app..Share button is a bonus.

Mycanela.com

muy buena uhuigyufyufvirfyiubyuibhuinhkjhhbyuvitufyfbtyvuftrydtrfubtgyuhgiyuigytybygiygnyungbygtftgyugnyuhjmhnjhyuugyuhg

August 11, 2021

Hello,

First of all, thank you for sharing with us your feeling.
But, if you have any questions/problems when setting the app, please let me know. I would be glad to help you :)