WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Free

ClarityCouture

This was incredibly easy to make a part of my site. It looks very professional and sends directly to whatsapp which is also super awesome.

SPRU Live Spirulina

Recommended!

Chillifit

Thế giới Hội họa

This app help me to chat with customer and share every pages on my website. Please keep on producing good apps for shopify.

UNIFIT

Muy buena app!!! me sorprende mucho que brinde tantas opciones de forma gratuita, muchas gracias por el gran servicio :)

SD Stencils Decorativos

It is a great app!! Works very smoth on my website and it is exacly what I was looking for, you wont regret it!

Babouches Frulan

very simple to use and equipped with all the features. Customizable and intuitive, it is essential for an ecommerce

NUDEBLANC

Easy to use and quite a lot of functions. Especially appreciate that we could customise the styles of the chatbox and logo. Love this app!

Nena's Allure

What a cute detail to add to my store!! This will improve my customer service and satisfactory rating

Alakuum

it works, is great! is so easy and you can use more socials icons further than just whatsapp. Great support also