WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Price: Free

CS Racing Exhaust

The developer is more concerned about you leaving a review and downloading the other apps than making the app work.

VioShave

Location Germany
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Lider funktioniert diese App nicht mehrere Versuche es zu beheben blieben zwecklos deshalb nur einen Stern

April 6, 2022

Hello,

We're so sorry for this inconvenience.
Yesterday, we had a problem with the server provider. It was maintained for a couple of hours.

After contacting them, the problem was fixed. It's working normally.
If you want to use the app in the future, please let me know. I will be glad to help you :)

Have a great day!

Mazing

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 3 minutes

سسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسيئرجدااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا لا ارغب فييييه

January 18, 2022

Hi Mazing,

Could you please give me your problem details? I would be glad to check it for you :)

Thank you!

SAK shop.arch.kids.

Location Mexico

We installed your whatsapp App in our website https ://sakshoparchkids.com/ but it doesn't appear anywhere. Can you help us getting it to work?

August 13, 2021

Hello,

I think you changed your live theme without running the app install wizard to add the required code to your new theme.
Please refer to the below link, it will let you know the next steps

Sometimes it may take up to 20-30 seconds to view applied changes at a storefront after being saved.
Please help me to check it again and let me know your results :)
Hope this helps!

Again, I’m so sorry for this inconvenience!

oumee

Location Hong Kong SAR

我无法找到工作人员协助我处理聊天窗口无法显示的问题,我操作了很久无法显示聊天页面,所以请工作人员看到联系我处理,请尽快..................................................

Shanimax Online store

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

i cant give five star or four becouse i have just started and you force us to make this without staudying the app

May 11, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling.
The rating is not required. You can ignore it. I'm sorry if it bothers you.

Btw, you (customer) can use it to share advice or recommendations. They will help us to make this app better and better.

Thank you!

Bizzibabs Scratch Patch

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 16 hours

I need to remove the Whatsapp Chat and Share from our Shopify store (my partner doesn't like the look of it). How do I remove it?

September 21, 2020

We're very sorry to see you go, but we know the app may not work for everyone.

You can uninstall WhatsApp Chat and Share from the Apps page in your Shopify dashboard (https://www.screencast.com/t/cKfKhr851EJk).

If you cannot do it by yourself, please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com, I will remove it for you :)