WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon

We are using this app on two different websites that have the same WhatsApp Number, what we like about this app that we can be able to know from which landing page the customer is coming from and from which website. Which makes the response easier for us.

We totally recommend this app!

Calavera de Seda

super padre la aplicación muy útil para platicar con los clientes, podemos recomendar a que lo utilicen mas personas.

angadi.live

I just installed it, and trying. From the first look and performance its a great tool. Really like it. I was looking for one like this. Will surely review again after having more experience.

maliw.co

er6yrt yutru trtyurytyi tyi t tyityityi tyityi ti ti ytui tui er eryteer eyeryey etyrty eye eyretyrty r

SliWatch

very good app

fashionmallonline.com

The app is good, and I met some problem the customer service solved it for me very fast. I think it is a good app to make us convennience.

ellipstore

Must have app
It helps our customers to communicate with us more conveniently and it became our third marketing channel to bring sales

serenityonline.in

A great app and super customer support. Rahul was very prompt in helping me install the app and solve and answer any query I had.
Highly recommend this App.

SHERATIQUE

Fantastic! User friendly settings. Easy to install. And it has everything you need to utilize Whatsapp for your business. I'm looking forward to see results!

Apliven

Tenemos instalada esta aplicación y funciona correctamente. Tuvimos un problema, que no fue un problema sino un error de configuración, y contacte con ellos por whatsapp, en menos de una hora me contestaron, se conectaron y me lo solucionaron!! ojala todos los servicios técnicos fueran asi!!