WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

HiFiNage

One of the best Apps we have found especially in terms of conversion optimization and customer support. We can't thank enough to the team who think of this App. Whoever thought of this App must be a gem of a guy.

Install this App right away and see the magic...Moreover, the team behind this App is helpful, whatever small issues we have had for this app on our store were resolved right away.

We don't think we will ever delete this App from our store. It is a keeper for sure.

galery mugfa

mantul banget debest sangat membatu dan meningkat kan penjualan kalo bisa di gratisin aja terimakasih

Uniform Sarees

Best thing is the selfless super support from the team, app is working real good and the support recd was immediate, thank you very much, keep rising.

BE CHIC NEW YORK

This app is the answer to communicating fast & easy with my customers to increase my conversion rate!

ethesXpress

olha só estou instalando o APP ,mas achei muito legal administração do APP disponibilizar 45 dias pra teste, pra quem está começando isto é muito importante ,achei compreensivo da parte deles .

Nuskhe By Paras

Besta app for interacting and supporting customer, specially there shipping cnfrmation and abandoned cart message greatly helps me to increase my conversion rate.

Indian Petals

Superb features for a website. Will soon go for paid services. Quick support and active app response.

Kaytek

Very helpful App. make communication very easy with customer and so increase conversion rate. Very helpful support !
Keep Up The Good Work :)

Bookkish

Very useful app...easy to connect, customizable, good interface...we recommend this application. keep up :)

Amigos y Vinos

Rahul did a fantastic job answering my annoying million questions about manual Whatsapp on recovery cart function. And indeed using the Shopify mobile app with this app function is gonna help with my shoppers' experience! Thumbs up also for the 45 days trial too! Great work!