WhatsApp Chat Button & More

WhatsApp Chat Button & More

by SAAS Grove

Add WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Email, SMS & more in 1 click

POPular Designs and Collectibles

This app is anything but free. It should say "Free plan available" because every little thing costs more money. You are better off with the other paid apps, you will be spending much less.

Gorilla Grill

awesome app, works in both my website, had a small problem and i get answers super quick.

Mensdoor.com

The support team was very prompt in replying to our icon issue and fixed it within the day. Thanks!!

Makeup Land

Great app and great support! Recommended. Easy to configure and install, generates customer interactions directly to WhatsApp.

March 2, 2021

Thank you! =)

JxJ's Corner

Great app! Just what I needed, a simple link for WhatsApp chat. It also allows me to link to email and other services with ease, as customers usually prefer reaching us directly.

February 4, 2021

Thanks for your review! We are happy that you are happy =)

Lush Fashions

Great app. But Be careful with the Position of the button. I had it at bottom right and it was causing my checkout button to glitch.

December 26, 2020

The issue with positioning has been fixed =)

BRSANTIAGO

Muito bom o aplicativo! tive um problema no inicio! mas foi resolvido tudo perfeitamente por eles!

September 17, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback!

Dourados Company

Olá
Boa tarde , estou com um problema, excluir o app achando que o numero que esta vinculado iria sair , agora não consigo trocar o numero esta dando erro quando tento colocar o numero novo pra contato da loja . como faço pra mudar isso ?

June 21, 2020

Hi,

I couldn't understand the problem after I google-translated your message.
Please send me more details or screenshots to customer-success@getbutton.io

---
Não entendi o problema depois que traduzi sua mensagem no google.
Envie-me mais detalhes ou capturas de tela para customer-success@getbutton.io

Loja Denegredo

I am trying to use, but the app don't open.
Something gone wrong. Please, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 16, 2020

Yes, we know about this problem and working on it.
It affects a small number of stores.

As a quick solution I may suggest that you install our standalone version as an embedded custom JavaScript code into your theme. You can set up the widget and grab your code on https://getbutton.io/

Usualman

im trying to use, but the app dont open!!
something gone wrong, can someone help me? please.........

do you the script that changes in my theme? i can try to delete the script
can anyone help me with this? i dont know how to do this. i really need your app in my store

i need your app in my store, what i should do?

February 28, 2020

Yes, we know about this problem and working on it.
It affects a small number of stores.

As a quick solution I may suggest that you install our standalone version as an embedded custom JavaScript code into your theme. You can set up the widget and grab your code on https://getbutton.io/

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17