WhatsApp Chat Button & More

WhatsApp Chat Button & More | Reviews

by SAAS Grove

Add WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Email, SMS & more in 1 click

Resplandor - Crea tus propias joyas

Instalé la versión gratuita y funciona perfectamente, solo lo que no me gutó es que sale la leyenda get button

POPular Designs and Collectibles

This app is anything but free. It should say "Free plan available" because every little thing costs more money. You are better off with the other paid apps, you will be spending much less.

October 13, 2021

I'm sorry that the app description confused you. The app is free, but you can subscribe for some additional features for a flat fee. Actually, our competitors offer usage-based pricing, which makes their product much more expensive for most merchants. You can use GetButton Widget for any number of visitors for free.

Gorilla Grill

awesome app, works in both my website, had a small problem and i get answers super quick.

Mensdoor.com

The support team was very prompt in replying to our icon issue and fixed it within the day. Thanks!!

Makeup Land

Great app and great support! Recommended. Easy to configure and install, generates customer interactions directly to WhatsApp.

March 2, 2021

Thank you! =)

JxJ's Corner

Great app! Just what I needed, a simple link for WhatsApp chat. It also allows me to link to email and other services with ease, as customers usually prefer reaching us directly.

February 4, 2021

Thanks for your review! We are happy that you are happy =)

Lush Fashions

Great app. But Be careful with the Position of the button. I had it at bottom right and it was causing my checkout button to glitch.

December 26, 2020

The issue with positioning has been fixed =)

BRSANTIAGO

Muito bom o aplicativo! tive um problema no inicio! mas foi resolvido tudo perfeitamente por eles!

September 17, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback!

Dourados Company

Olá
Boa tarde , estou com um problema, excluir o app achando que o numero que esta vinculado iria sair , agora não consigo trocar o numero esta dando erro quando tento colocar o numero novo pra contato da loja . como faço pra mudar isso ?

June 21, 2020

Hi,

I couldn't understand the problem after I google-translated your message.
Please send me more details or screenshots to customer-success@getbutton.io

---
Não entendi o problema depois que traduzi sua mensagem no google.
Envie-me mais detalhes ou capturas de tela para customer-success@getbutton.io

Loja Denegredo

I am trying to use, but the app don't open.
Something gone wrong. Please, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 16, 2020

Yes, we know about this problem and working on it.
It affects a small number of stores.

As a quick solution I may suggest that you install our standalone version as an embedded custom JavaScript code into your theme. You can set up the widget and grab your code on https://getbutton.io/

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17