WhatsHelp Chat Button

WhatsHelp Chat Button

by WhatsHelp.io

Chat with website visitors via popular Messaging Apps

Xcelerator Online

This app does not work properly and there is no support in English. Not worth the time installing this app.

OxM - Orgullo x México

Tried to install it, it doesn't work...when trying to use the troubleshooting guides, the links are non-existent and also in another language (russian or something alike)

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Perfect companion app for any e-shop that wants to accept messages through Facebook messenger. The most important aspect of the app for me is that the chat box remains there and doesn't open in a new browser window. Highly recommended.
Check it out if you want: www.jewelietta.com.

kaftannaza

First 3 day the apps works perfect, then there was some issue with the CTA message. Contacted the support, received a reply saying that they can't do anything and it was normal. Worst Customer service, you shouldn't put your email in the first place if you can't help your customer on anything.

Jouer Hong Kong

It is a good App for facebook messager.
Easy to install and works smoothly instead of having the customer to click to open a new page.

Clothes-Together

So I used this app., last year and I uninstalled it again. Well I just now reinstalled and uninstalled again when I realized after installing and checking my speed that it slowed it my site a bit. So I definitely had to uninstall it again.

The Indulgence Collection

Just started using it on my store but I love it so far. Very useful for quick chats with visitors to the store.

Naturaltrades CO

We were looking for a way to communicate with our clients, and a chat box was not the answer. We had to find a familiar way to interact with our customers, a way that is easy, without taking them out of their comfort zone, WhatsHelp was the answer for all of the requirements, Thanks!!!

Sanaa Hair

Love the app, so great for adding Whats App chat to the website. Have to use it. Thanks for the app guys.

Saigu Cosmetics

Funciona muy bien. No le pongo ninguna pega

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16