Chat Button by GetButton.io

Chat Button by GetButton.io

by Getbutton.io

Add WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Email, SMS & more in 1 click

BRSANTIAGO

Muito bom o aplicativo! tive um problema no inicio! mas foi resolvido tudo perfeitamente por eles!

Dourados Company

Olá
Boa tarde , estou com um problema, excluir o app achando que o numero que esta vinculado iria sair , agora não consigo trocar o numero esta dando erro quando tento colocar o numero novo pra contato da loja . como faço pra mudar isso ?

June 21, 2020

Hi,

I couldn't understand the problem after I google-translated your message.
Please send me more details or screenshots to customer-success@getbutton.io

---
Não entendi o problema depois que traduzi sua mensagem no google.
Envie-me mais detalhes ou capturas de tela para customer-success@getbutton.io

Loja Denegredo

I am trying to use, but the app don't open.
Something gone wrong. Please, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 16, 2020

Yes, we know about this problem and working on it.
It affects a small number of stores.

As a quick solution I may suggest that you install our standalone version as an embedded custom JavaScript code into your theme. You can set up the widget and grab your code on https://getbutton.io/

Usualman

im trying to use, but the app dont open!!
something gone wrong, can someone help me? please.........

do you the script that changes in my theme? i can try to delete the script
can anyone help me with this? i dont know how to do this. i really need your app in my store

i need your app in my store, what i should do?

February 28, 2020

Yes, we know about this problem and working on it.
It affects a small number of stores.

As a quick solution I may suggest that you install our standalone version as an embedded custom JavaScript code into your theme. You can set up the widget and grab your code on https://getbutton.io/

Diaries of Paris

Nice and easy to use app. I used the free version which allowed max 2 forms of messaging. It is easy to install and set up as well. Would be nice to be able to place the app at the top as well since at the bottom it may not be very visible.

Good Job Brasil

great app! it works perfectly! simply and directly. fulfills the function. we are using messenger and whatsapp, thank you very much to the developers

Xcelerator Online

This app does not work properly and there is no support in English. Not worth the time installing this app.

OxM - Orgullo x México

Tried to install it, it doesn't work...when trying to use the troubleshooting guides, the links are non-existent and also in another language (russian or something alike)

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Perfect companion app for any e-shop that wants to accept messages through Facebook messenger. The most important aspect of the app for me is that the chat box remains there and doesn't open in a new browser window. Highly recommended.
Check it out if you want: www.jewelietta.com.

kaftannaza

First 3 day the apps works perfect, then there was some issue with the CTA message. Contacted the support, received a reply saying that they can't do anything and it was normal. Worst Customer service, you shouldn't put your email in the first place if you can't help your customer on anything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16