GetButton: WhatsApp, FB & More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Phone & 10+ other buttons

Price: Free

Comercial Maldaner

app muito bom resolveram meu problema entraram em contato cmg e foi resolvido tudo conforme o certo obrigado

March 16, 2022

Thank you for your reply. We are always happy to help!

Edragonmall.com

A few suggestions for you that will allow your business to grow absolutely rapidly and are also an urgent need for us webmasters:.
1. add Chinese language to your official website
2. You can set multiple WhatsApp accounts and replace your icon, for example: Customer Service 1, Customer Service 2 ....
3. The system can automatically detect which customer is busy, if the recommended customer is not busy
4. Add Chinese WeChat
5. Can automatically combine multiple chat accounts for the actual situation
6. In the direct chat conversation, you can set your own language, and then automatically translate the customer language
7. You can set multiple phrases for quick chat
8. You can create automatic chat bots, for example, if a customer asks how long will my "delivery" take, the bot will automatically reply to your designed question after detecting the "delivery" keyword.

December 6, 2021

Thank you for your suggestions. We will explore them carefully.

Resplandor - Crea tus propias joyas

Instalé la versión gratuita y funciona perfectamente, solo lo que no me gutó es que sale la leyenda get button

POPular Designs and Collectibles

This app is anything but free. It should say "Free plan available" because every little thing costs more money. You are better off with the other paid apps, you will be spending much less.

October 13, 2021

I'm sorry that the app description confused you. The app is free, but you can subscribe for some additional features for a flat fee. Actually, our competitors offer usage-based pricing, which makes their product much more expensive for most merchants. You can use GetButton Widget for any number of visitors for free.

Gorilla Grill

awesome app, works in both my website, had a small problem and i get answers super quick.

Mensdoor.com

The support team was very prompt in replying to our icon issue and fixed it within the day. Thanks!!

Makeup Land

Great app and great support! Recommended. Easy to configure and install, generates customer interactions directly to WhatsApp.

March 2, 2021

Thank you! =)

JxJ's Corner

Great app! Just what I needed, a simple link for WhatsApp chat. It also allows me to link to email and other services with ease, as customers usually prefer reaching us directly.

February 4, 2021

Thanks for your review! We are happy that you are happy =)

Lush Fashions

Great app. But Be careful with the Position of the button. I had it at bottom right and it was causing my checkout button to glitch.

December 26, 2020

The issue with positioning has been fixed =)

BRSANTIAGO

Muito bom o aplicativo! tive um problema no inicio! mas foi resolvido tudo perfeitamente por eles!

September 17, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17