GetButton: WhatsApp, FB & More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Phone & 10+ other buttons

Price: Free

Sparrows

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Not great. Can't get it to recognize my FB page, nor my mobile number, but it did recognize that number for my Whatsapp, so I don't understand. It's free so you get what you pay for. I've uninstalled it now though.

Coffeeshopmoscow

Location Russia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Works out of the box: easy to install and set up. I’m going to test it and hope my customers will love it.

Binoc

Location Colombia

I recommend this app, it has many contact options, easy to use and free! I tried a lot of apps before and this one is the best.

Astronomic Apparel

Really great app. Only using the free version, but still a good amount of features. Runs smoothly and does not get in the way of the customers shopping experience.

Sleev My

Location Malaysia

Recommend! After test from several apps. I think this is the best and work well. I'm using messenger and whatsapp option only. Both work. If your messenger didn't work please refer to the their FAQ. The important: IT'S FREE!

Refinstitute

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

光可以加Line就給5星了!!!!!到底還要寫多少字拉,講重點也不行- -

Sunday Jungle

I really like it. So simple and so many contact options! Really easy to use. Please keep it free ;)

Luxotech

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Great app! Very useful and free!

Belle Com Tout

Location Israel

I really like this app, it's simple, it's working, clean design, you could choose to put it at left or right so you can't also have a chat. Good job!

Pepegustofood

Location Italy

This app is fantastic!!
I recommended using it :)