GetButton: WhatsApp, FB & More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Phone & 10+ other buttons

Price: Free

Model World Caribbean

Hi, I don't see any issue with the app so far... I like it , its simple and straightforward,allow customer a direct quick link with you especially on Whatsapp..

Partymarketae

This app is easy to install, easy to use.

Parideo

Great app! Not yet used by any customer but now they can do it easily ;-)

Lulwa Couture

The fb messenger doesnt work and they have useless customer support. They didnt know how to fix it so they stopped answering their emails. Disappointing.

Jewels N Sparkles

I am using it on 2 stores and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. Thank you for making this available.

Sifbox

I was always looking for a chat messenger which was not intrusive and had multiple chat options. This one fits the bill and does not look spammy.

Way to go!

Nett Nett Club Automotive Professional Customised Car Mats

Amazing app for my store! and most of all it is FREE! ^^

Shopping D The Online Supermarket

I love this app. It is so easy to implement. I am not an IT expert but I did it :). I highly recommend this app for everybody who wants to stay connected with their customer. My customer appreciate it so much because it is convienent for them to ask us anything.

Ogk World

I love this App, no gimmicks and no BS. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Wellu Nz

Awesome as! We are using it on wellforyounz.com and really looking forward to offering superior customer service with this tool.