WhatsApp Chat Button & More

WhatsApp Chat Button & More

by SAAS Grove

Add WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Email, SMS & more in 1 click

Noiram Kids Boutique

So far so good!! Installation was super easy. Which beats other chat apps I've tried. I love that I can completely customize the chat button widget (different colors and message of my choice.) Customer's have the option of chatting, emailing, and calling if you choose. Customer service is excellent, they are quick and very responsive.

Wowhomemade

Easy to install. Clean interface. Great app!

The Queenz Closet

this is the easiest app to set up so far. I love it. I really do! Plus it is totally free, I will definitely recommend. Thanks to the developers.

Nemi Fit

Thanks to made it free. After two days of use I can say this app is awesome.

Give to your customers a great communications channel for support and questions.

I recommend use it with WhatsApp Business available in play store and app store.

Add trust to your store and that mean more sales.

Nonstopdeal

Superb app. Easy Install. Clean interface. Simple understanding of how to use.
Must have.

Rapunzelhair

This app is beautiful - can not believe it is free. works really well - easy install and looks good.

La Barata Mx

Easy to use and for 90% of users outside the us that use whatsapp is god.

Madsportsstuff

Got this up and running way easier than other similar apps. Sold a large order thanks to Messenger Chat the very first night we had it installed. Also like the ability to add a click to call button which is great for mobile site users.

www.madsportsstuff.com

Cosmodity

Easily the best messaging app that I've found with the best customer support that works at all odd times of the night. I had a trouble with the app at first and they responded immediately to help me take care of the problem at 3AM. It doesn't get any better than that. Get the app while it's still free to use

Yau Shing Gems Co Ltd

Easy to set up and very useful!