WhatsApp Chat Button & More

WhatsApp Chat Button & More

by SAAS Grove

Add WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Email, SMS & more in 1 click

Greekoroman

Excellent. I uninstalled and tried other apps but in the end, this is the best in the app store. Functions efficiently and easy to install and use for both parties

Sugarartcanada

I was looking for long time the app which will provide simple solution to add WhatsApp contact to the home page of www.sugar-art.ca. Sugar Art or Sugar Art Canada have unique Meringue transfer sheets. We made custom design even for the Google.
This app is perfect!!! And we LOVE it!!!

Vainas De Futbol

This is really a nice and simple chat app. It's not over-bearing on your website and seems to do exactly as it's supposed to!

2nu Sunglasses

Easy to setup and handy. 5 stars already and I will give a 6 stars if it comes with Wechat.

Estilo Mexicano Shop

Sencilla y simple para manejar el contacto de prospectos y clientes que navegan en nuestra tienda, en poderosas herramientas gratuitas que todos conocemos y manejamos.

Chaplin Synergy

Having the ability to use messenger in my store is fantastic! Can recommend to grab this and it's free so no problems if it doesn't work out for you in the end.

One80 Darts Supplies

Great app, easy to install and works a treat!

Coupdecoeur Sg

Have been using for awhile. Good Customer support!

Check it out on our website https://www.watch.sg/

Emergy Ch

Great app, simple to install !

Bodiana