GetButton: WhatsApp, FB & More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Phone & 10+ other buttons

Price: Free

Clothes-Together

So I used this app., last year and I uninstalled it again. Well I just now reinstalled and uninstalled again when I realized after installing and checking my speed that it slowed it my site a bit. So I definitely had to uninstall it again.

The Indulgence Collection

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Just started using it on my store but I love it so far. Very useful for quick chats with visitors to the store.

Naturaltrades CO

Location Colombia

We were looking for a way to communicate with our clients, and a chat box was not the answer. We had to find a familiar way to interact with our customers, a way that is easy, without taking them out of their comfort zone, WhatsHelp was the answer for all of the requirements, Thanks!!!

Sanaa Hair

Location South Africa

Love the app, so great for adding Whats App chat to the website. Have to use it. Thanks for the app guys.

Saigu Cosmetics

Location Spain

Funciona muy bien. No le pongo ninguna pega

Zissou

Location Brazil

Muito fácil e prático de instalar. Recomendo!

Nadeef

Thought I’d install it since many stores I saw use it. It’s very basic and barebone simple. There are better apps out there that are also free, like “callback” apps that save customer details for future follow ups.

I Am Earth

Location South Africa

Great app! Easy to use, and the widgets look great on our site.

Yakovwoody

Location Azerbaijan

Отличное приложение ! Рекомендую !

Hbnore

Location Nigeria

Does exactly what it says. Made three sales for us on the first day. I love it