GetButton: WhatsApp, FB & More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Phone & 10+ other buttons

Price: Free

Panchala

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent add-on. Quite simple to use and combines multiple chat platforms. It’s a no-brainer. You can get it working in less than 2 minutes and gives your store a great professional look.

Borboletabag Com

Location Thailand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Absolutely amazing app! I love that there are so many ways my customers can reach me. I sell to over 40 countries and in different countries customers have different preferences on chatting apps. WhatsHelp solves that problem. Great customer service as well. Thumps up to the WhatsHelp team!

Qlassuale 1

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very usefull and gain more customers

Rainbowdrywell

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It was easy it was quick and it worked very happy with the integration with Whatsapp

Devotedwear

Location India

Can't understand how this app has got such good rating. It's been 3 days since I have installed this app and in these 72 hours, it has been offline for over 36 hours, ie half the time. I tried contacting their team twice, but they didn't repsond once. I really do like the app, however if it's going to be offline half the time, then what is the use. If you guys can fix this issue, then I'd love to install this app again.

And the app is also not working on tablets. 2 major issues.

Flash Discount Deals

Location Singapore

great form of support! easier and faster for customers to contact us!

Elivyahair

Location Germany

Little and simple App. You don't need any other messaging app for your site if you got this one. Great App so far.

Vk Beauty Shop

Location South Korea

it is written in there got wechat but when I tried to setup I dont see wechat is given in the choice...

Commonshape

Location Indonesia

Great apps that help me through my new store!

Qamaash

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very very good. Could not be more happier. Great looks nd feature. Will recommend!!