GetButton: WhatsApp, FB & More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Phone & 10+ other buttons

Price: Free

Sifbox

I was always looking for a chat messenger which was not intrusive and had multiple chat options. This one fits the bill and does not look spammy.

Way to go!

Nett Nett Club Automotive Professional Customised Car Mats

Amazing app for my store! and most of all it is FREE! ^^

Shopping D The Online Supermarket

I love this app. It is so easy to implement. I am not an IT expert but I did it :). I highly recommend this app for everybody who wants to stay connected with their customer. My customer appreciate it so much because it is convienent for them to ask us anything.

Ogk World

I love this App, no gimmicks and no BS. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Wellu Nz

Awesome as! We are using it on wellforyounz.com and really looking forward to offering superior customer service with this tool.

Seattle Seawolves Rugby

Seems like a great functionality to have in your store.

Aussie Swag Group

Works as intended, linked to a telegram account perfectly

Jesses Amerikana

Does what it says, and does it good!

Greekoroman

Excellent. I uninstalled and tried other apps but in the end, this is the best in the app store. Functions efficiently and easy to install and use for both parties

Sugarartcanada

I was looking for long time the app which will provide simple solution to add WhatsApp contact to the home page of www.sugar-art.ca. Sugar Art or Sugar Art Canada have unique Meringue transfer sheets. We made custom design even for the Google.
This app is perfect!!! And we LOVE it!!!