Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 25, 2020

Awesome support help from Sam. Really appreciate his advices and response time was spot on!

Definitely a go to app!

Hellopenguins
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 22, 2020

Haven't launched my store yet but the app is intuitive and easy to set up. Looking forward to customer conversions when I launch the store!

Dappa Tappa
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 20, 2020

The app was easy to set up and has been performing well for us. We have certainly seen an uptick in email signups and conversions directly from those signups. Definitely a solid app and worth checking out.

Lochtree
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 19, 2020

Collects email opt ins at 17% over the last 3 months. Sam on the team is hugely helpful. Spinning wheels get a mixed reaction in the ecom community but are definitely valuable

SquishyFacedCrew
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 18, 2020

This app looks and works really well and it increases sales - a no-brainier. Plus the support is second to none.

K-Beauty UK
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 27, 2021

Fantastic app! Also great support service 100%
We can gladly recommend it :) you can collect a lot of leads through this app

High5Shop.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited August 13, 2020

Very good, from almost every 70 spins I earned 50 USD, My web is awful optimized, I am working on making it better to

Harpy Chile
Chile
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 12, 2020

Really nice app. It has collected a lot of fresh leads for me. It is easy to setup - and I have tested a lot of different wheel of fortune and other gamification apps on the Shopify App Store, and this is the best! Their support is really great. Thanks for this great app!

Klædeskabet
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 6, 2020

Good app for collecting emails, but the support was very helpful and I recommend this app to myself and my other stores I run/manage so Im recommending it to you who are reading these emails.

Cycolinks
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 13, 2020

This app help to improve the sign up rate! Love it, it is better than the traditional pop up for sure! Plus it is constantly upgrading its features! On top of that, you can count on the support to answer any questions you have! They are really helpful!

Little Kooma