Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 26, 2017

Sweet app. No brainer to get this.

Get Collar
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 25, 2017

Really happy with the results, our customers absolutely love it. Have had it for a week, getting around 32% conversions which is bordering on "too good to be true". But alas it's true.

Toucheprive
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 24, 2017

Amazing app! The customers love it and I am getting optin rates of 24% on my homepage! Unlike anything I have seen before. I can greatly recommend this app to everyone.

Spoonies For Life
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
October 21, 2017

Great app! Our customers love it! IT was a super easy install and setup --- support has been great! Really love how quickly our email list is growing from wheelio. Definitely will be a keeper in our store. Thank you!

Lenny Lemons
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 21, 2017

Great app and quick customer service! Thanks Wheelio!

Stealthbodyfitness
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 20, 2017

Great app and fantastic customer service. I highly recommend.

Slickzen
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 19, 2017

Best effin app! Use it guys it's worth it!!

Theskincare Shop
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 17, 2017

The first who did it, and the best. With constant improvements I can say that this app is a huge help.

Pluto Marketplace
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited February 23, 2022

2022 REVIEW: We collected many thousands of good prospects with this app. A great developer and we'll be looking for what else the app maker offers; on this one, though, we did find another option that gives almost all the same features and integrates better with our Klaviyo account. Please note that I would give this app 5 stars overall, but the last 6 months we were being charged monthly after the developer turned off the application's "live" status to a "draft campaign" during an app refresh. I'm sure they probably emailed us about it saying we needed to take some action to continue using the app with new features...but if so, we never saw it. The $90 in charges over 6 months for an app that wasn't working isn't a big deal...but the 1000 subscribers we should have collected over that time with Wheelio activated kind of is. Discovering that failure on the app's part is the only reason we started looking for a replacement. ORIGINAL REVIEW: We get an additional 2.3 new subscribers for every 100 visitors every day without fail than we got from the same amount of traffic and alternative popups. We're still in the 6 figures of annual traffic but if and when we grow our store to millions of annual visitors that same percentage of extra subscribers will be hugely valuable. As it is now, we're paying about 17 cents to capture a subscriber. That works at ROI and at scale for us. Thanks Wheelio. Oh yeah, the holiday theme defaults absolutely rock. You can see the current Halloween one on CubicZirconia.com right now...if you dare try to leave the website. IDEA: Allow us conversion pirate Wheelio users to "opt in" to a feature via on/off toggle that means I am OKing Wheelio to CHANGE ITSELF during certain dates to match a holiday theme. For example, October 10 through November 2 the Halloween theme is automatically switched to, and February 27 to March 20 the St Patricks Day one etc. The need to change the theme manually is hard to remember for a busy business owner, if you don't yet have a fulltime marketing or IT staff with annual/monthly procedures. 5 stars all the way.

Cubiczirconia
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
October 15, 2017

There is a spike in my subscriber rates. This innovative app is killing it!

Teaveli