4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost signup and conversion rates, as well as capture email leads. Its customization options, including color adjustments, integrate well with websites. The app's Klaviyo integration is also favored, though some find the email campaign documentation insufficient. The support team is often praised for their prompt and helpful responses. The app's games and preset themes are engaging for customers. However, some merchants report issues with documentation and performance, and consider the pricing high for the features provided.

April 9, 2017

15% Conversion Rate from displays! Never had such an incredible rate before! Had to increase my mail automation plan because of all the email addresses I'm now collecting! Great app!

Moon Shop Uae
United Arab Emirates
March 7, 2017

I never leave reviews. But I have gone out of my way to write this one. This is a truely brilliant app and a great way of building your email list. Not only does it boost sales and give a cool image to your business it is by far the best way of building a list of contacts. Not even had it installed a week and already ive collected over 150 emails. Previously it took me 14 months to capture 1500 emails with a pop up which I'm sure was annoying for people looking back.

Matchfit Conditioning Limited
February 15, 2017

Great for collecting emails! Lots of new options also. Like an interactive popup newsletter, but is way more enticing!

Unnito
October 9, 2017

A really great App! I'm finally building an email list and it's so easy with Wheelio. Very easy to use and great support. Gerry @ http://kittycatsalley.com

Kitty Cats Corner
Edited February 16, 2017

WOW, this is going to be fun! So far it looks amazing and has integration to Klaviyo.

2017 Feb 16 UPDATE: I had 400% increase in option vs. Privy pop up I used before. Huge increase in the number of people that redeeming the codes right within the 15 min. could not ask for better pop up.

Wonder Gears 3d Puzzle
Edited November 10, 2020

Thanks for the help sam in exporting all my customers as you guys switched to a new design! Wheelio definitely works in converting customer email sign ups!

The Flour Girl | Baking Supply Shop
July 7, 2021

I just started and got instant 10x better optin rates. And the support is very good & quick. Recommend for every shop owner

JEWELINA
Germany
August 13, 2021

Customer staff has a good attitude in solving problems,Looking forward to new feature updates,I will continue to use.

Shop Online Preferred Wigs,Best Human Hair Factory Direct Sales.
China
May 25, 2017

Cool App. Our customers use it a lot

Locovibe
British Virgin Islands
September 28, 2020

Many apps on this store appear to work, this one really does. 7 Days in and averaging 100 new sign ups a day. Game changer. Wheelio+Klayviyo + email strategy = gold. Go now and grab this.

Official Hollens Store