4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting signup rates and running gamified marketing campaigns, leading to increased customer engagement and conversions. They value the customization options and smooth website integration. The support team is often praised for their quick and helpful responses. Despite its cost-effectiveness, some merchants suggest enhancements in campaign tracking and coupon management.

September 10, 2017

The first and Still the Best... Tried the cheaper ones but came back because this one works....

Ourk9
11 months using the app
May 20, 2017

By far the most impressive app on our store. We have tried numerous pop ups, opt in forms with average success. This blows them all out the water by a mile. We drive a fair bit of traffic and this app has captured over 1300 emails in under one week. It's awesome.. Building your email list has never been easier.

Kidsbargainworld
August 18, 2017

Tried all the other "wheel pop up" apps and Wheelio is by far the most effective for us. 5/5 do yourself a favour and install it.

Citra Co
April 5, 2022

Great app and great support, I recommend 100%.
Let the emailing strategies increase your sells !!!!!

Boueelicorne.com
France
June 6, 2017

I installed this about a week ago and just had a look to see how it's going - it's converting at 11%! That's insane

Groombros
August 18, 2017

I'm very pleased with Wheelio. My store is growing slowly, but I saw quick results in my email list after installing Wheelio, and see probably 75% of all website customers using Wheelio codes. This forces the question if those sales would be there without Wheelio. The psychology behind having the customer feel as though they earned the discount, and thereby need to use it, is a sound one.

If I could remove a half-star for price I would, but that's more an aggravation with ALL apps that charge what I perceive to be an inflated monthly charge when a flat-rate could be charged, instead. The app itself is doing exactly what I need it to--raising my sales and customer email list.

The White House Marketplace
August 27, 2017

Fabulous app! Conversion rate is so much better with it!!

Baiia
December 21, 2020

The Wheel of Fortune worked great for us! We even did some custom coding to make it blend in nicely with our site. Engagement was amazing and who doesn't like winning... I would also like to mention the highly responsive and exceptional customer support on their live chat!

Formex EUR
Switzerland
November 4, 2017

Great app, works perfectly. Our customers love the concept and our mailing list keeps growing, week after week.

Editions Hj
France
August 20, 2017

I just love this app. Different from the boring pop-up and looks great on my site. Thank you.

Save A Dollar Oz