Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

Kiddie fantasy

i use this app for receivent emails and im really satisfied with it. It is easy to use and it has a lot of options

RainbowMe Incorporated

It has helped as a great lead magnet and for additional sales. I also like how it is not too intrusive, it doesn't pop up all the time.

Éire In My Blood

Was a bit put out that I had to set up a new campaign to have the latest version of Wheelio active on my store but I'm glad I did. Wheelio2 is awesome, easy to set up and the look and feel of the App is much better than the older version. Sam at Wheelio was super helpful with the new set up. I think it will convert better also!

Bit Byte Java

I ditched a hot garbage banner this morning and SO VERY THANKFUL I FOUND WHEELIO2.0! Man...this wheel is amazing! And the customer support is even better! I was up and running in no time! No for all you coffee nerds out there...go check out Wheelio 2.0 in action my site: bitbytejava.com !

ComfortInHarmony

An amazing support team to reach out to, also an amazing, high-performing app. I definitely recommend anyone who's interested in increasing their conversion rate to look into this app :)

pureair.ai

by far the most impressive gamified app wheel I have used on my store! I have used this app for over a month now and it's aesthetic is absolutely AMAZING!
I had 8% of the subscribers I have now when I first started with Wheelio, and my conversion rate was literally 1-2% MAX and with Wheelio vs other Gamified apps i've used, I have seen my conversion rate of ATC's go up about 5x every store I use this application on. If you're looking for an app which has presets, a great look ,easy to use and set up, I'm talking like , I'm continuously amazed by this Application, Wheelio has really set the bar high for Gamified pop ups and it was the first one so that really makes me understand why it's such a high converter, with time they have made this app literally a behemoth of an amazing top 10 shopify app I would use, if you are new to shopify which I would recommend over other hosts for your shop, then my favorite in my top even 3 apps without making your costs too high would be to download this gamified pop up ap, wheelio never ceases to amaze me, from store to store, they have fast support, always helpful , multiple different games so that you can capture email, phone, and any information. Multiple integrations,a and I mean, I cant believe it, it's really a spectacle of an application!!!!!! I will always be a shopify, and wheelio uiser, all the other gamified pop ups look so bad to the user, and I see maybe 3% of the conversions Isee compared to the ones I see with Wheelio THANK YOU TO WHEELIO!!! THE WHOLE TEAM! It changed my store from a small time store to a huge store, and continues to do the same for every store. If you're new to Shopify, or a user looking for a gamified pop up app, or top 10 recommend, top 5, even the only application for data collection of users so you can do marketing on shopify, this is by far the best one to use. TRUST Me, and thank me later by checking my site out!

January 22, 2021

What an amazing thing to read, thank you from the whole team! <3

RHM Tuning

Yes it is ugly, yes I hate websites who have it, yes it may look gimmicky...but deep down, it increases conversions and works!

January 18, 2021

Hi, thank you for the review! You should look at our new design, it looks great! Available to test on wheelio-app.com ;)

Lux Silk Skin

It is totally worth app. It will make your email list very easily with no effort you need to do. Just install and setup.

Peachy Savage

Very very very pleased with Wheelio! The app generated me 750 emails without much effort. Im tweaking now to make it even more converting. Big thank you to SAM, very responsive and helpful.. I appreciate it!

Kangaroo Buddy

Wheelio did an update for old user and that is something you can be unaware of what your conversion will look liked! Fortunately the team guided old user like me to actually feel alright as the new pop up feature does amazing result. By far the best gamification app on shopify.