Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

TumbleRoot

Great app! Works like a charm :) I tend to turn it on and off depending on the time of week. It certainly worth a test.

Cupoclick - Tienda Online

excelente, muy bueno me ayuda bastante a la conversión del sitio web. Lasodjioasjdioasjoidjasiojdioasj dsa

MahaDevi design

This app has gotten us a lot more signups for our FB messenger list, resulting in more recovered carts!

Dreamy Mall

I recently used this app to retain customers and it worked very well.I recently used this app to retain customers and it worked very well.

Loja Nerd Stark

this app is great! i never thought this... my orders grow up to much!! thanks i really love this app

ShiningSecrets

Ich denke die App wird mir helfen email Adressen zu sammeln! Ich bin auf die Messanger Funktion gespannt! LG

Inner Calm

Excellent app and easy to use. Helps collect those extra emails from people who visited your site and used wheelio so you can maybe engage with them later with a special deal.

SupportBlackColleges

Made the money back the first day. Completely blew my mind. I gained so many new emails it was actually ridiculous.

Telefontokok

Really nice application it helpded me in order to fulfulk my dreams, so I have to write in here 100 characters

bebelando.com

Vraiment cool et très efficace. Déjà des bons résultats en très peux de temps.
Je recommande vivement!