Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

Foodiggity Shop

Our visitors seem to dig it. Our shop's conversion rate with Wheelio is at around 18%. Give it a try, your customers will probably prefer it over every other run-of-mill exit intent pop-up.

99apparel

Doubled my sales in 1 day from putting it, directly from Wheelio - I love you guys!

Hi Hun

Almost like Magic! amazing software!

Mouldmagic

great app :) I'm not sure why you would pay money to give profit away but i can definitely see the appeal of adding some excitement to your customers shopping experience and using that info for email marketing. Only part Im confused about is where customers give you permission to resell their emails or accepts marketing when they give their email address...

Sugoi Shirts

Incredibly unique app. Really cool and fun way to increase store purchases! Customers love it.

Keeko

I think this app is fabulous! First day i set it up i collected over 50 emails!

Ultimateshield

Amazing app. The best app to collect emails and also increase sales. Fantastic customer support.

Centurion Goods Keytags

Get This! Went from collecting less than 2 emails a day on my site. I now get over 20 every single day. This is gold!

Milajki

Seems like an amazing app! I am looking forward to start using it. Great support very fast to answers my questions.

Leisuresports

Works great, thanks. Easy ti install.