Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Sneakerup1

Really impressed with this app, would recommend fully!

Floor Bloom

Greatly improves email capture rate!

Be Happy Live Pink

Great app. So far, i've collected close to 3000 emails. Also the discount that I use for wheelio spinners is constantly the top discount used in my store every month.

Foodiggity Shop

Our visitors seem to dig it. Our shop's conversion rate with Wheelio is at around 18%. Give it a try, your customers will probably prefer it over every other run-of-mill exit intent pop-up.

99apparel

Doubled my sales in 1 day from putting it, directly from Wheelio - I love you guys!

Hi Hun

Almost like Magic! amazing software!

Mouldmagic

great app :) I'm not sure why you would pay money to give profit away but i can definitely see the appeal of adding some excitement to your customers shopping experience and using that info for email marketing. Only part Im confused about is where customers give you permission to resell their emails or accepts marketing when they give their email address...

Sugoi Shirts

Incredibly unique app. Really cool and fun way to increase store purchases! Customers love it.

Keeko

I think this app is fabulous! First day i set it up i collected over 50 emails!

Ultimateshield

Amazing app. The best app to collect emails and also increase sales. Fantastic customer support.