Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Mmore Cases

I cannot stress enough how good a tool this is. We have a 10% email capture from visitors. This is just amazing compared to other apps getting 1-2%. It's fun, it's innovative, it's engaging. Worth every penny and the support is just amazing.

Smilingpawspets

One of the best apps on the market currently. We have captured a tons of new emails and also boosted our sales. If you are serious about your ecommerce business make sure you get this app!

Athenas Goddess Creations

I love this app, I am getting ready to launch and it's just a lot of fun and I think it will drive sales cause everyone is a winner! Looking forward to this amazing app and the conversions that will come from it!!! Love it ❤

One Tribe Apparel

Our opt-in rate went from 1.5% to close to 10%. This is a fantastic app, fun for everyone involved, we've gotten compliments from users.

I worry at some point the shine may wear off but I trust the developer is creative enough to keep more coming!

I highly recommend this app.

Catswearinghats

If you're not using this awesome app, you're MISSING OUT.

It generated a ton of email opt ins and leads.

It'll get you sales. Mess around with your discounts. If you're not getting sales, offer something better. If you're still not getting sales, send out that e-mail blast!

5/5, would spin again

Mommymakeup

Love it! "Gamification" is a welcome addition to our site. After 2 weeks of Wheelio, we are averaging 19% opt-in on exit-intent. We're picking up hundreds of leads but more importantly, customers. The unsubscribes after receiving our initial welcome series is extremely low. We are excited about the upcoming improvements, including MailChimp integration. The developer really thought this through and provided a rich set of options. LOVE LOVE LOVE the gravity feature -- and we are offering some great promos to entice our visitors to become customers RIGHT NOW. Wheelio does exactly what you expect it to do. 5-stars.

Beydome

I've been using Wheelio almost for a year now and I've gathered a couple thousand emails. I'm on PRO plan since I require custom fields and these guys were super friendly on support to help me set it up.

We used the copycat apps before, but they are no where near with Wheelio, in terms of general quality, loading speed and functionality / design.

1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 Next