Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

Softlens Queen

Karlo help me to resolve my billing issue. They've been refund me and case closed. Their support always best. Thumb up.

October 30, 2020

Hi,

please check your emails. You have been refunded by Shopify, we dont actually handle the payments, they do...

Igleys

excelente aplicación, fácil de utilizar, complemento perfecto para shopify, recomendable 100% y con idioma español

UpbeatSmile

Recommend it for small to medium-sized businesses who are looking to collect emails from site visitors. Thanks for making this app,

daisocks

The best gamified pop up by far, not only is this very comprehensive in design allowing you to have multiple channels of different ways to collect emails for VIP programs etc, they have a great price tag for a great application. I know for a fact, that my sales increase exponentially whenever I use Wheelio. This app is a must have for any store owners, now with the dynamic feature too, you don't have to create discounts, it's layout is good looking, it doesn't look like some apps with similar features which if you're running a nice store won't only not help, but they will hurt... Save yourself and download wheelio. I've been with Shopify's amazing platform for 7 years, and this is by far if I had to select out of 5 of my numerous applications, that I would anytime give a thumb's up, recommend to colleagues, and even to those I don't know. Do yourself a favor, and your store a favor. GIVE IT A TRY! It comes with a trial, I think in the first 7 days, you'll be dissapointed you didn't download it earlier, SERIOUSLY. Lol. Good luck, thank me later! Haha <3

PEDALSTADT

I used this app to help me to get the sale. Sam, customer support is amazing, very helpful, and fast to help me out. Thank you very much!!! Recommend to use this app.

Official Hollens Store

Many apps on this store appear to work, this one really does. 7 Days in and averaging 100 new sign ups a day. Game changer. Wheelio+Klayviyo + email strategy = gold. Go now and grab this.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

I have used this app since it was first out. I've seen the others, used the others on other stores (the copy's ) , Please don't waste your time, and please please listen I can promise Wheelio is the one. I know this will sound crazy, but, wheelio is why my brand is where it is and many many of the other stores I have managed, consulted for, etc. WHEELIO HAS CONSISTENTLY for quite some time increased conversion rates by over 1-2%! ... seriously. Get this application, thank me later :)!

alquimia herbal

Muy buena la atención! Siempre te ayudan con todo lo que uno necesita :) estoy en periodo de prueba! Pero creo que me cambiare al plan full!

lovemyphysique

I heard great things about this app. So i had to try it out! I love it! Sam (customer service rep) was such a great help!!

Bijuz

this app is almost perfect, works great, support also is very fast in answering and solving, i give 5 star to this!