4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost signup and conversion rates, as well as capture email leads. Its customization options, including color adjustments, integrate well with websites. The app's Klaviyo integration is also favored, though some find the email campaign documentation insufficient. The support team is often praised for their prompt and helpful responses. The app's games and preset themes are engaging for customers. However, some merchants report issues with documentation and performance, and consider the pricing high for the features provided.

August 22, 2017

Excellent app. Has helped us go from low conversions on the shopify website to extremely high conversion rates almost instantly. A must have.

Advanced Mixology
February 9, 2017

One of the best apps on the market currently. We have captured a tons of new emails and also boosted our sales. If you are serious about your ecommerce business make sure you get this app!

Smilingpawspets
February 10, 2017

This app took our sign up rate from 4.9% to 23.8%. Awesome stuff!!

Thedogrepublic
September 12, 2017

The first and still the best. Don't go with any other exit intent pop-up!

Elevated Faith
February 14, 2017

Installed this app around noon yesterday, and I love it.

In the last 13 days, our traditional pop-up offering a discount in exchange for an email yielded 389 emails.

In 12 hours, Wheelio yielded 135 emails.

Highly recommend the app.

Everything Tn
March 23, 2021

Best conversion app! We have been using it for about 3 years and it has never failed us! highly recommended

ModernMua
August 25, 2020

Awesome support help from Sam. Really appreciate his advices and response time was spot on!

Definitely a go to app!

Hellopenguins
Singapore
August 12, 2020

Really nice app. It has collected a lot of fresh leads for me. It is easy to setup - and I have tested a lot of different wheel of fortune and other gamification apps on the Shopify App Store, and this is the best! Their support is really great. Thanks for this great app!

Klædeskabet
Denmark
August 17, 2021

Wheelio is a great app, I have used them for several years and they are always ready to help you. It will definitely increase your conversion rate on your store and get you many more emails/ leads. I highly recommend you check them out. I think they have a free trial which is nice because you will instantly see the results for free! Gamification on sites is dabombdigity and wheelio is the best at it. Believe me, I have tried them all

Sunny Co Clothing
November 5, 2020

Une très bonne manière de collecter des mails de manière efficace et optimisée. Merci à Sam du SAV pour son suivi indefectible !

Goku Shop