Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups | Reviews

by IT Trading d.o.o.

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

Black Fire Italia

I wish I could post a screenshot of my Wheelio dashboard to show you a freakin' 69% conversion rate. Absolutely insane! Wheelio in combination with BOGO is a gift sent from heaven. ROLLIE FTW!

B.A.P.S 3’s Creations

Sam provided me with great valuable help setting up my wheelio and fixing my themes. thank you, Sam!

beeZbee

When I was setting up the app, I ran into an issue with how to display my information. Sam from support was extremely helpful, kind, and fast!! I really appreciated their help. This app seems great already. We look forward to seeing our email list grow!

GoMove

this app has brought us so many additional sales at very little extra expense. this is a no brainer for our company and the customer service is incredible as well!

scusemycustom

Application works perfectly, nothing to say ! But the main asset is the chat and the assistance : always on point and ready to help !

perk by kate

I really like this app and wanted it to work. Was considering between Wheelio & another app and both did not meet my needs 100%. Decided to write in to Wheelio and I am so glad it did. With an enquiry to Wheelio, Sam assisted me to make my campaign dreams come true. I am looking forward to the campaign's success!

JISULIFE

Very easy to use APP, customer service staff are very patient, users like to use it, it is worth recommending!

Kimura Kami

Such a good work, thanks for what you do and your extra work. The team is always helpful and understand our need

Popie

Greatest Wheel pop-up ever! Absolutely love this app and all the new features on Wheelio 2.0. The Pop-up has over 40% CR for us, which is absolutely mind-blowing. Would recommend it to anyone who wants to try collecting emails! The support team is just top-notch and really helpful.

Yvette_US

Really sweet customized service. And the wheel is popular on our site. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33