Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Geekd

Really great help, helped out our store a lot during Black Friday & Cyber Monday to collect e-mail addresses and give customers a good discount!

Waz Shop

One of my go to apps. I watched my subscriber list explode since installing it. A must have for your shopify store

GemDogs

BRILLIANT! Works really good and love the customisation side of it. GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT TOO! Really helped me out when I needed assistant. Thanks A+++

vibefront

IMO this is hands down the best Lead gathering app on the shopify app store! Works flawless and perfectly

Just Miniatures

We've been using the Wheelio app for a while now and are happy with the results. Sam also helped us in getting a few customisations done for the pop-up :)

Thedresscode

This app really worked and help the new stores to earn more sales. I recommended with both hands. Great app 10+ stars from us

IronCompact

The app doesn't work. Wheelio popup but no one can spin it. Maybe it works well with other themes but not mine

PlantaForce

Really enjoying the app, it has inreased our conversion rate quite a lot.
The customer service is doing a great job as well always there ready to help

unicusjoyas

Really love this app. Helped us capture valuable information from current and new customers. I would love to have more spin themes.

My Store General

Still setting up my store and a mentor suggested Wheelio. So far I think the concept is wonderful! And I'm sure it will be a great addition to my store and customers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40