Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Desalu Naturals Co.

Great App!!! It already paid for its self the same day we installed it. I highly recommend it because its very affective.

Sancho & Lola's Closet

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Sam has been instrumental in helping me with the setup as the setup is a bit confusing. Sam is available almost any time in the day or evening. I use Wheelio because it converts and SMSBUMP is integrated. I was a bit frustrated with the integration and without Sams's help, I would have used a different APP. I suggest that you have a simple Loom video on how to set up campaigns.

Fashion Toys

Location Chile

Nos sirvió para potenciar las ventas, es fácil de usar y de hacer seguimiento en los resultados. Vale la pena probarla y evaluar los resultados que tiene para hacer crecer la lista y las ventas de la tienda.

La Matera

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The dev team was quick and helpful in editing a small part of the app for us. The customer support team continues to be responsive and easy to work with.

DBC Baby Bedding Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have used Wheelio for many years, and I highly recommend it. Don't use the knockoffs, use the Original Wheelio.

Copping Zone

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, also great customer service, asked for a specific code change and they helped me with no extra charge. Definitely recommend.

Bareeki

Location India

Great app, but a bit expensive. would've loved a cheaper plan for non seasonal months that could help cater to SMBs

blackfokapparel

This app totally surpassed my expectations. I was a little hesitant to install it but it's a winner. I will use it for all of my e-commerce sites.

HighPeakCo

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is great, was able to pull out lots of newsletter customers and extra sales from the Wheel spins. Their support is awesome and very helpful, highly recommend the price

Moderne Monocle

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This has been a great app that integrates easily into Shopify and has helped me create a large amount of emails. I needed some help with a setting and they were quick to respond and help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35