Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Harpy Chile

Very good, from almost every 70 spins I earned 50 USD, My web is awful optimized, I am working on making it better to

Klædeskabet

Really nice app. It has collected a lot of fresh leads for me. It is easy to setup - and I have tested a lot of different wheel of fortune and other gamification apps on the Shopify App Store, and this is the best! Their support is really great. Thanks for this great app!

Cycolinks

Good app for collecting emails, but the support was very helpful and I recommend this app to myself and my other stores I run/manage so Im recommending it to you who are reading these emails.

Little Kooma

Great, this app help me improve the sign up rate! Love it, it is better than the traditional pop up for sure!

DeepPlay

Incredible support, especially Sam!! The app is very complete and easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Pixel Empire

In the three years that I have had Wheelio, we have collected 54,106 emails resulting in tens of thousands of dollars of sales. For us, 11% of everyone who has ever seen the Wheelio pop up gives us their email!

Even more important is the fact that you can connect Wheelio to your email marketer, FB Messenger, and even SMS marketing. If all you have is simple pop up collecting emails on your site, you are missing out. I've literally had customers respond to my Welcome Series email (triggered by capturing the email from Wheelio) saying that the spin wheel was so addicting and why they purchased.

Eliotgr

By far the best exit intent pop up! It just works... average 30% CTR!

Ski Stuff Store

Conversion is great. I've grown my e-mail list massively since installing Wheelio. Communication with dev team is great. Big recommendation!

Elegantify

Brilliant gamified pop-up. These guys came first to the gamified opup scene and they are the best. I have tried several other gamified popups but nothing comes close to Wheelio's performance

Editions Hj

Great app, works perfectly. Our customers love the concept and our mailing list keeps growing, week after week.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23