Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Life Hack District

I really like Wheelio! Very good exit intent option that is fun for the customer. Helps close sales by providing a discount code and looks good. Great customer service too.

ShaktiMat_de

We built a mailing list of 100,000 customers in 6 months using Wheelio! It needs no more explanation, it just works.

Lens Diamond

Easy setup, integrated perfectly with the site and SMSBump, and worked instantly. I made sales from Wheelio within the first few hours. Can't recommend enough!

Smart Chalkie

I love the app. The support is top-notch. Initially based on my browser settings I had little challenges but the support was really patient and guided me all the way. I highly recommend.

Personalized Pupper Gear

Great conversion rate on picking up new emails. Its easy to brand and fits into my website seamlessly. Love this thing.

Becrit

After 1h setting up the app... it looks sooooo great!
It's so easy to use, Let's wait for the results! :)

Great Lakes Boutique

Great app and great support, even very much out of work hours ;) Thanks for the help today! Much appreciated

laboutiquedespetitsanges

Très bonne application, très pratique, j'en avais entendu parlé et je ne suis pas déçu. Peut être mettre plus de Template .

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

This is the App to have, all the other gamified apps are just cheap ripoffs. When I first installed Wheelio, I instantly doubled in conversions, it's simple to set up, really user friendly, super pricing friendly. Simple plan structure! Oh and I needed help, guess what? They fixed my issue in literally 30 minutes, after emailing them. Shoutout to Sam & the whole wheelio team! Amazing Customer Care! Amazing App! I've been a user since they started, and I believe a pro member for like 6-12 months. The $ difference is worth it, even the cheap plan is perfect. I guarantee, if you just take 1 minute to set it up first day, after trial you'll have made up at least 2 years of application fees + some lmao, seriously. The codes I have set up, probably 40% of sales use those codes and I have a lot of codes around social media, all over the place. This team, this app, this unicorn named Sam. DOWNLOAD IT! TRUST ME! FREE TRIAL NOTHING TO LOSE! Don't use the copy cats!!! You'll regret it! SHOUTOUT TO SAM! <3

Desi Delights PK

Best app ever, they are best to get leads and their developers and support team is even better. I wanted to do some customization with the display so i contacted them and their developer helped me out and solved my issue within 20 minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41