Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

DBC Baby Bedding Co

We have used Wheelio for many years, and I highly recommend it. Don't use the knockoffs, use the Original Wheelio.

Copping Zone

Great app, also great customer service, asked for a specific code change and they helped me with no extra charge. Definitely recommend.

Bareeki

Location India

Great app, but a bit expensive. would've loved a cheaper plan for non seasonal months that could help cater to SMBs

blackfokapparel

This app totally surpassed my expectations. I was a little hesitant to install it but it's a winner. I will use it for all of my e-commerce sites.

HighPeakCo

This app is great, was able to pull out lots of newsletter customers and extra sales from the Wheel spins. Their support is awesome and very helpful, highly recommend the price

Moderne Monocle

This has been a great app that integrates easily into Shopify and has helped me create a large amount of emails. I needed some help with a setting and they were quick to respond and help.

VettLee Collection

I LOVE IT AND DID NOT KNOW I HAD THAT MUCH DATA FROM USING IT. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT TO HELP ME GROW.

Boueelicorne.com

Great app and great support, I recommend 100%.
Let the emailing strategies increase your sells !!!!!

Kingdom Wellness Teas

I downloaded the app today! Ran into a snag and help was almost immediate. I look forward to using this tool to help increase sales. Thank you Wheelio!

Huggy

Very good customer service, they are very responsive and helpful to help me find solutions to my problems. (Y)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35