4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust features such as sales creation for specific customer groups, wholesale customer management, and volume pricing. They commend its seamless website integration and ability to handle complex pricing structures across multiple currencies. The support team is praised for their quick responses and tailored solutions. Some merchants suggest improvements like more free shipping customization and coupon code inclusion. A few reported performance issues, but these were promptly resolved. The app can manage large stores with over 2000 products and both online and local wholesale sales.

August 19, 2022

Max & the WAIO team are awesome! Their support is fantastic. They have really gone the extra mile for us on numerous occasions, including our most recent wholesale dedicated website setup, where we use the pricing & order form integration. Keep up the great work WAIO team!

Hairy Pony Wholesale
22 days using the app
Edited August 9, 2019

Great app. Works perfectly and support is helpful when customization is needed. Totally recommend this app. Top

Simply Eco Store
21 days using the app
September 7, 2021

I wanted an app to combine the offer of trade prices to be seen only by tagged users, Volume discounts to be seen by all users (not logged in) and also the ability to offer trade payment (net) terms to tagged customers. I spent ages looking around and had a number of false starts. Every app I found said they could not combine the Volume discounts for all users with trade prices for tagged users. Well "Wholesale -All in one" does it all!. Not only that, but as with most apps there are always teething problems. Any issues we have raised with the support team so far have been handled quickly and very competently. Its early days but so far I would give this app and the support 5 stars.

HCL Clamping UK/Europe
21 days using the app
May 4, 2021

So far, so good! We made the switch away from Wholesale Hero when their app was deprecated. Wholesale AIO has all of the same options (plus shipping), and their support team was very responsive and helpful. Recommend!

Wildly Organic
15 days using the app
Edited June 12, 2019

Thank you very much for helping out to configure the wholesale application for our Shopify store ...

PowerSportsXpres
14 days using the app
October 26, 2021

They are very enthusiastic. Will help me install. Will answer all my questions. The app runs very stably. It is helpful to my business!

SHARKROAD
Hong Kong SAR
13 days using the app
November 24, 2021

I've been on Shopify for 1.5 years now and have never left a review for an app until now. I was having a hard time creating a wholesale store. The team for this app launched everything for me (took a few days but worth the wait) and the app has everything I need. VERY impressed!

Vani Cosmetics
March 10, 2021

It's a big commitment moving ecomm platforms so we tested a raft of well reviewed 'wholesale' apps before settling on Wholesale - All in One. It's well thought through and does everything we need (a whole lot more), is well documented and is a reasonable price. We also use their Lock Manager add-on which works really well. The best bit is the installation service (into our lightly modified theme) and the aftercare - I've got to say it's the best I ever had from an app dev on Shopify. The guys at DigitalCoo should be really proud of what they've created and the service they provide - if I could give them ten stars I would.

Personalised Luggage
March 18, 2021

The app does everything we need. Pricing function is easy to use and has different options. The customer registration function is also good. The support team is very very good. Very fast response and helpful.

Ava Presley
October 12, 2020

Wholesale - All in one is an amazing app. It does everything I hoped it would and functions with multiple currencies. Best of all is the Digitalcoo team - they have been really great to work with - best I've encountered across various e-commerce platforms. Highly recommended.

Biodynamic Coffee