4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive features that manage wholesale business, customer groups, and volume discounts, making it ideal for B2B and B2C models. The app's performance is generally reliable, with a responsive and problem-solving support team. Some merchants suggest improvements like more customization and special coupon codes. A few have reported slow setup times and occasional glitches, but these are rare.

Edited April 4, 2023

*UPDATE - This app has been frustrating me for 5 months, but it has been working properly for about 2 weeks now so I am hesitantly updating my review as requested by the team. They really have put a lot of effort into getting it to work on my site. That said, do not expect this to just work as is...this has been 5 MONTHS of back and forth with a myriad of issues as stated below and I am not really confident that I won't have any further issues)
Either the cart is extremely slow to update or won't update at all. Or the wholesale pricing won't load correctly so random products are left at full retail price. Or some customers have completely gone through the checkout process and then the final PLACE ORDER button will just not work. There's been so many issues with only temporary solutions. It has made my whole business look extremely unprofessional and I'm sure I have lost a number of orders when my customers just give up instead of reaching out when they can't place orders.

Spacefish Army
7 months using the app
October 14, 2019

I used this app to provide both Pro Deals and Wholesale pricing for select customers. The support team is responsive and even built a new feature which addressed one of my needs and incorporated it into the end product. I would recommend trying Wholesale - All in one if you need an app like theirs.

Trxstle
6 days using the app
Edited April 22, 2020

I intially downloaded the app, and it required some setup. The customer service team was quick in getting me started. However, it turns out that it did not meet my needs. But overall, good app and great support

ACE SECURITY CCTV
4 days using the app
May 17, 2019

It's a totally awesome app! The customer support of the app is amazing.
Everything appears to be working as expected. I have been screwing with this discount thing for several months. I like this application because there is no mess in the variants, no sinking and un-sinking to do things.
There are a lot of functions we have not used yet but I highly recommend the application.

PAM Distributing Co
3 days using the app
Edited August 25, 2022

**Update** The team reached out to apologize for the delay due to some local holidays. They worked quickly and was able to resolve my request in 1 day. I do appreciate that....... The functionality of the app seemed to have been a good fit. Unfortunately the communication with support is not timely. I ended up removing the app because I had 2 open tickets with no response for over 10 days will multiple requests for updates gone unanswered.

marlarenebeauty