Wholesale Gorilla , 225 reviews

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless management of wholesale business, including the ability to separate wholesale from retail, control access, and prevent double discounting. It's praised for its user-friendly and customizable interface, clean order forms, and the option to review orders before fulfillment. The app's customer service is highly regarded for its responsiveness and customization capabilities. It also facilitates easy onboarding of new wholesale accounts and simultaneous management of retail and wholesale without inventory disruption. The app's performance and quick issue resolution by the support team are also commended.

Edited October 19, 2023

I've been using this app for a few years now and enjoy it. It's got the functionality I need for a good price. There have been the occasional hiccups, but their customer service team is responsive.

exit343design
Over 4 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied October 2, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear that you've been enjoying the app. We're always happy to help via email or via our new chat support.

August 1, 2023

Easy to use, wholesale customers love it. Would be great to be able to see the wholesale sales separate to the online sales for reporting and KPIs.

Be. Bangles
About 2 years using the app
December 5, 2022

We have used this app for some time, though basic it does the job really well and the support team are excellent, always on hand to answer the questions we have, and replies are full of screen shots to help us out.

Stych Accessories
Over 2 years using the app
April 15, 2022

We have been using this app for a while now and have had really good success with it, and it has helped streamline our wholesale orders via Shopify. It is very straightforward to set up and maintain. The customer service / support is top notch!

Caskata
About 1 year using the app
June 16, 2022

Clementine was super helpful and got my issue working again same day. The app could use better how-to's for customers but since their customer service is quick and easy, that helps a lot :)

Bonnieheath Estate
About 1 year using the app
June 16, 2020

I wish there was a way to customize the application form in order to add a tax id certification to improve the process, however it is very easy to tag customers, set up special pricing, etc.

ThunderShirt
12 months using the app
April 4, 2022

The app has been great to help streamline our wholesale ordering process, and seems to be meeting most of our needs. The team have been very responsive and helpful with any questions we have had.

The Boo Collective
11 months using the app
January 15, 2021

We use this app to help control the wholesale prices and accounts on our site. It works very well, but has some restraints when it comes to switching themes. Our site was down for 2 days since our customers were not able to complete the checkout process. I informed support, and they were quick to take action and communicated very well with me. Great app, Great service.

Sparring Sports
9 months using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied January 20, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! I'm sorry you had some trouble updating your theme. We will try to improve communication around changing themes to ensure other merchants have a smooth transition when updating their theme. Let us know if you have any other questions/feedback. Thanks!

April 28, 2022

The tech team/ customer service team are super helpful with any requests you have. We had a slight error made on setup but they have fixed it asap and have refunded me for the couple of months it didn't work as it should. The app is really easy to setup and use

STOKEDNZ
New Zealand
9 months using the app
October 1, 2020

I really like how easy it is to use this app, and all the functionality - however - it slows my site down. Of all the apps I have, this is the main offender. I'm hoping they can fix this.

Whipped Up Wonderful