Reviews (758)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced pricing features and seamless integration with Shopify themes. It's praised for excellent customer service, reliability, and constant improvements. Unique features include applying discounts with different tags, showing discounted prices with the original price crossed out, and setting detailed discounts for customer tags and collections. It's compatible with Shopify Bundles and offers custom pricing tiers and account requirements. It's an effective and affordable solution for complex pricing structures and streamlining B2B operations.

July 12, 2024

Alex was extremely helpful. He communicated very clearly and fixed my problem without having to change much of my code. Minimal changes keeps all my old code working well, but the glitch he fixed, he fixed quickly and then was very patient with me as I tested different browsers and situations to make sure everything was still running smoothly.

notofthisworldiconsandbooks.com
Over 6 years using the app
Orbit replied July 15, 2024

I'm so glad to hear Alex was such great help to you. It means a lot to have such positive feedback about my team. Thank you! - Emily, Head of Support

July 1, 2024

We had a small issue with something we had done so contacted support through their chat. Kay was quick to respond and very helpful. We had our issue fixed in no time at all. Very impressed with their service, Thanks again.

biancalorenne.co.nz
New Zealand
About 6 years using the app
Orbit replied July 4, 2024

Thank you for this review! So glad to hear Kay was a great help to you, I will pass this feedback along :) - Emily, Head of Support

June 28, 2024

I highly recommend the app and customer services are 10 out of 10, Sara was very fast with a friendly response

AE CAR
Over 5 years using the app
Orbit replied July 2, 2024

Thanks so much for using our app for 5 years! I'm glad you had such a positive experience with our support team :) - Emily, Head of Support

July 10, 2024

Very easy to use and excellent support!

MMR Performance
Over 3 years using the app
Orbit replied July 12, 2024

Thanks so much!! - Emily, Head of Support

July 2, 2024

Top Marks for Alex, he helped me with the net terms features and provided excellent answers to all my queries

My Car Cleaning
Almost 2 years using the app
Orbit replied July 4, 2024

Thank you for this review!! I really appreciate it :) - Emily, Head of Support

June 13, 2024

This app has and is very useful for our store because it opens up functions that Shopify doesn't offer naturally. We have been using this app for over a year, and every time we run into issues or have questions, they have always helped us out.
With chat integrated into their app, the response time is quick and professional. I recently got help from Kay about their product visibility feature, and I can't wait to get started and explore how we can best utilize this additional feature.

Stuart Alexander & Co
About 1 year using the app
Orbit replied June 17, 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience using Wholesale Hub to run your wholesale business. I love to hear that you've enjoyed our Live Chat support, and are getting started with taking advantage of our Product Visibility feature for built-in access control.

- Danny, CEO

June 5, 2024

App works great and their tech support is amazing! Very quick to respond and get any issues I have (usually my own doing), resolved.

Spray Center Electronics
12 months using the app
Orbit replied June 12, 2024

Appreciate the kind words and the review! Glad we were able to get everything sorted in short order.

- Will, Head of Development

April 25, 2024

Wholesale Club has been very good and straight forward for setting up and streamlining out B2B. There are a few more custom discount features that we'd like to be able to use but we communicated this to the Orbit team and they seemed to seriously consider them for future addition.
The customer service has been great! Very fast to respond and sort out any bugs.

Setrab USA | susa
Over 4 years using the app
Orbit replied April 29, 2024

Thank you so much for this review! I am glad to know that our desire for feedback and opportunity to grow is clear to our merchants :) - Emily, Head of Support

April 30, 2024

This app is very useful for stores that need wholesale accounts on their site but cannot use or upgrade to Shopify Plus.

They are quick to respond using their chat directly integrated to the app. Alex was quite helpful and ensure to help you resolve any issue to the best of their ability.

Rolda Cosmetics - Mens Grooming & Care
Over 2 years using the app
Orbit replied May 2, 2024

I super appreciate this review, thank you for sharing!! - Emily, Head of Support

May 3, 2024

This app was the solution we needed to offer multiple price tiers for B2B sales. After many months we discovered a bug on our site and their team figured out the problem and fixed it within a day. I am gratified to be working with a company that knows how to support their customers!

HUG Hydronics
Almost 2 years using the app
Orbit replied May 8, 2024

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words about my team! - Emily, Head of Support